Would this team make me a "juicy" target?

Khaleesi1221
152 posts Member
edited March 2017
GK (lead, G11), Zeta Barriss (6-star, G10), Anakin (G11), Aayla (G10), and Rex (G11)

GK is 5-stars, but with Barriss only being at six, would this make me an easy target? She's about 20ish shards from 7

Edit: Aayla's not G11...yet

Replies

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    It looks like an easy team to me, not a lot of DPS. I'd hit it without question. Rex would make it annoying as would Barris but it would only serve to slow it down, at 4x speed, its not really an issue.

For reference I normally run zVader, B2, EP, TFP, Boba; although I will sometimes swap in ST or Sid depending on the team. With Rex on your team (on offense, not defense that's an entirely different matter); I'd wait till Rex (or ability block him with Boba/TFP) put his Tenacity up, then get rid of it with B2, then dot you, shock Anakin, stun everyone, kill Barris, then Rex, then Anakin.

May not be the best strat in the world but its worked for me in the past.
  • Your avatar makes you a juicy target...

And the squad: i'd run rex as lead... You'd lack some dps either way...
  • Bhaalor wrote: »
    It looks like an easy team to me, not a lot of DPS. I'd hit it without question. Rex would make it annoying as would Barris but it would only serve to slow it down, at 4x speed, its not really an issue.

For reference I normally run zVader, B2, EP, TFP, Boba; although I will sometimes swap in ST or Sid depending on the team. With Rex on your team (on offense, not defense that's an entirely different matter); I'd wait till Rex (or ability block him with Boba/TFP) put his Tenacity up, then get rid of it with B2, then dot you, shock Anakin, stun everyone, kill Barris, then Rex, then Anakin.

Yeah, I beat a Zeta Maul team with it, but took longer than it did with previous team (Boba and Palp in place of Barriss and Aayla)

On the bright side, no character went below green on their health

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Bhaalor wrote: »

Yeah, I beat a Zeta Maul team with it, but took longer than it did with previous team (Boba and Palp in place of Barriss and Aayla)

On offense if you play smart, I dont see a lot of teams being able to defeat you. On defense you are a target, as there are ways to shut you down. Rex is maul Kryptonite, as well as Vader if he gets the Tenacity up before Vader hits em with his dots.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    It's seems like it would be a push over. I don't like Rex in squads when he is not lead. Also if your running gk lead with Zarris. You will want fives. Yeah it's a double taunt, but 5s is insanely hard to beat under gk lead next to Zarris; if you don't play smart with your debuffs
  • Rex is lead, or nothing.

On offense if you play smart, I dont see a lot of teams being able to defeat you. On defense you are a target, as there are ways to shut you down. Rex is maul Kryptonite, as well as Vader if he gets the Tenacity up before Vader hits em with his dots.

Would putting in Fives (he's G10) for defense work a lot better than Rex would?

• Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member

No, Rex is absolutely essential to your team. If anyone Id replace JKA and Alaya with some hard hitting DPS. Also zBarris; she's great but you have Rex, other than the heal and the crit heal what benefit is she really doing? Rex and GK are the heart of your team; the rest are interchangeable. Boba, DN, TFP, Control, and DPS. Ability Block, Buff Block, remove buffs, and a lot of DPS.

No, Rex is absolutely essential to your team. If anyone Id replace JKA and Alaya with some hard hitting DPS. Also zBarris; she's great but you have Rex, other than the heal and the crit heal what benefit is she really doing? Rex and GK are the heart of your team; the rest are interchangeable. Boba, DN, TFP, Control, and DPS. Ability Block, Buff Block, remove buffs, and a lot of DPS.

Zarris works great with Rex because he has the lowest health and she gets double TM on crits which makes her go before and clean the probable AB
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    Arwenara wrote: »

Zarris works great with Rex because he has the lowest health and she gets double TM on crits which makes her go before and clean the probable AB

I am sure she does, I am not doubting it works great on offense. I still think having more DPS and control would serve him better. With Rex's tenacity up (if he's fast); there will be no issue of anyone getting debuffs to cleanse; in my opinion her part in the team is redundant.
  • My Rex isn't too fast (207)

GK is the fastest on my team at 212
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    My Rex isn't too fast (207)

GK is the fastest on my team at 212

207 is a reasonably fast Rex - I've seen faster but also a lot slower (mine's a measly 180 something). With TM from crit, that should be enough to survive an onslaught from Zaul and friends.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Barriss is WEAK ,simply put, her leader is awful, her attack is so small, and her heal is bad, Ayala is better than her but she is push over, Anakin is just meh (nothing special), I can't judge Rex or General Kenobi since I don't have them though.

I always say you need at least one healer. While Barriss is a healer her healing heavily depends on her own health so if she is nearly gone don't expect much support for your other characters. My favorite healer is Luminara Unduli because her ability doesn't take away from her health, it heals everyone pretty well, and it doesn't depend on her health
  • Barriss is WEAK ,simply put, her leader is awful, her attack is so small, and her heal is bad, Ayala is better than her but she is push over, Anakin is just meh (nothing special), I can't judge Rex or General Kenobi since I don't have them though.

I always say you need at least one healer. While Barriss is a healer her healing heavily depends on her own health so if she is nearly gone don't expect much support for your other characters. My favorite healer is Luminara Unduli because her ability doesn't take away from her health, it heals everyone pretty well, and it doesn't depend on her health

Hey dude I think you have no idea what are you talking about, newbies:)

No one will use healer in high-end arena, except for Zarriss, she works great with GK. Not because her healing, but the zeta skill.

You don't actually understand how Barriss' abilities work. Heal on her basic is based on her max health. Health equalization is based on everyone's current health + a percentage of each individual's max health. Barriss' max health is also about 9k higher than Lumi's.