New team

My recent arena team has been failing, I've farmed and farmed and farmed and none of these characters are getting top 200 anymore :/ (Wedge(L) QGJ JKA Biggs And STH) what do I do/ what new team should I use

EDIT: Chirrut and Baze are getting there but I need a substitute team for right now

https://swgoh.gg/u/remingtonewing/

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    1 minor change that might buy you some time, change to boba lead and drop qgj.

He might not be quite high enough on gear but you may be able to make this work.

This helped me when the change happen in my shard, until I got some zetas going.

This will generally make jka hit like a truck, and keep wiggs on par with the 30% offence you are dropping. But you lose the healing, which is ok, because by the time you need it the match is already over.
  • Full Sith team? If you have access to Zeta ability materials, then Zeta Darth Maul as leader. If no Zeta, then Darth Nihilus as leader until you're able to get a Zeta upgrade on Darth Maul's leader ability. That seems to be the winning formula nowadays.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    1 minor change that might buy you some time, change to boba lead and drop qgj.

He might not be quite high enough on gear but you may be able to make this work.

This helped me when the change happen in my shard, until I got some zetas going.

This will generally make jka hit like a truck, and keep wiggs on par with the 30% offence you are dropping. But you lose the healing, which is ok, because by the time you need it the match is already over.

This team did so/so I won a few battles but lost the same amount and didn't really get anywhere. I'll try to gear boba up so maybe I can get somewhere ;)
  • Full Sith team? If you have access to Zeta ability materials, then Zeta Darth Maul as leader. If no Zeta, then Darth Nihilus as leader until you're able to get a Zeta upgrade on Darth Maul's leader ability. That seems to be the winning formula nowadays.

Nowhere near a good Sith team, my maul isn't even 7* and I only have 2 zetas
  • Bhaalor
    1724 posts Member
    My recent arena team has been failing, I've farmed and farmed and farmed and none of these characters are getting top 200 anymore :/ (Wedge(L) QGJ JKA Biggs And STH) what do I do/ what new team should I use

EDIT: Chirrut and Baze are getting there but I need a substitute team for right now

From your current characters I would suggest the following:

Rex(L), Wedge, Biggs, STH, (Possibly B2, Boba, or TFP)
  • Bhaalor wrote: »

From your current characters I would suggest the following:

Rex(L), Wedge, Biggs, STH, (Possibly B2, Boba, or TFP)

Anyone in particular I should gear up(other than B2, Boba, and TFP?)