Thanks for ruining GW

Since you added shards to GW it's **** near impossible to complete. Node 6 is ridiculous and if I make it to 9 it's laughable. Keep your useless Ugnaught shards and put it back the way it was.

Replies

• I like GW with increased rewards.
  • Honestly GW will have it's impossible days. With 3 or 4 teams that have good synergies you will be able to beat it daily.
  • I had no problem until a few weeks ago when they increased rewards.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I like the extra challenge. Yesterday I got the easy node 12 for the first time in months and was actually kind of disappointed
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    nite0wl29 wrote: »
    Honestly GW will have it's impossible days. With 3 or 4 teams that have good synergies you will be able to beat it daily.

This !

Some days I can one team it, others I need to make a couple subs and others I get a ridiculously hard node 9 or 11... like today for example on node 9 I got all lvl 85, 7* and G11 - Wiggs, Chaze,Sun Fac, Raid Han
  • The 6th node has gotten a little harder lately but for the most part it has been the same. Except for the 3 days in a row on 11 with zarris (more annoying than anything). I would like to thank @Maraxus for that team.
  • Ya I know I'm whining and this won't change anything but it's very obvious that I completed it every day and now all of the sudden it's magically harder. For very meager increased rewards.
  • I have faced the same exact foe on level 12 , 4 days in a row. Maxed out Zeta team GK etc. bull ****
  • I auto gw nodes 1 to 5, 7, 8 with igd, aayla, ani, ahsoka, and zbarris. For super hard 6 I put in my zmaul team or driods, 9 answer 10 I will knock the team down enough that rebs or whoever can finish them off. My Jedis are very poorly modded.
  • Its freaking impossible now. And the shards are useless, they may as well be Jar Jar shards. No one wants them. But the 1000k credits is useful. Said no one, ever.