February release notes

Replies

• We know that. But does the EA know that question it is :D
  • Fatzke
    705 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Baldo wrote: »
    @Baldo it's EA man.. What do you expect?

LOL well was supposed to be today!!

First they add new stuff to make people spend more money. Then they will fix the bugs/ balance the game.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    We know that. But does the EA know that question it is :D
    Fatzke wrote: »
    Baldo wrote: »
    @Baldo it's EA man.. What do you expect?

LOL well was supposed to be today!!

First they add new stuff to make people spend more money. Then they will fix the bugs/ balance the game.

LAME!

• So what's the reward for taking away the training Droid still haven't received anything yet
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    D_rakonix5 wrote: »
    So what's the reward for taking away the training Droid still haven't received anything yet

They didn't take away the training droids... did you mean mining droids? I don't have an answer for the latter as I had sold all of mine as soon as I got them like they intended us to do.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • RAYRAY wrote: »
    D_rakonix5 wrote: »
    So what's the reward for taking away the training Droid still haven't received anything yet

They didn't take away the training droids... did you mean mining droids? I don't have an answer for the latter as I had sold all of mine as soon as I got them like they intended us to do.

Maybe I misinterpreted the meaning but I rechecked in case I was wrong and can't find my training Droids (not a newbie haha)
  • I find it weird because I know I have a stockpile and I wanna train my mr.savage
  • What time will the official update be today?
  • Is anyone able to do the new "events"? In my game I try to do the Profit mining and Training Droid ones, but it still says "You do not have enough keycards to do this KeyCard battle"
  • QuikSilver8721
    9 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Do you guys have a server maintenance? The update just hit for me!!
  • Do you guys have a server maintenance, or is it just me?

I have it too. Looks like they're pushing the update through now.
  • Wow, so yoda wasn't the only character, they also relased rex, a support clone!! Nice EA :)
  • Wow, so yoda wasn't the only character, they also relased rex, a support clone!! Nice EA :)

??
  • Pxwer wrote: »
    Wow, so yoda wasn't the only character, they also relased rex, a support clone!! Nice EA :)

??

CT-7567 "rex" open the game yourself, he will be available in data cards
  • Just faced scoundrel Han in the credit event, deals massive damage.
  • Update done for me. Grand Master Yoda and CT-7567 Rex in game now :)
    Wow, so yoda wasn't the only character, they also relased rex, a support clone!! Nice EA :)

??

Really ? i tought he already was in the game lmao
  • Haha omg EA, are you kidding?
    The new "codecard" events now cost less (rank 1 = 20 energy/ rank 2= 24 energy), but you earn much less too?
    Old credit battle rank 2: 50 energy - 110k credits
    New credit battle rank 2: 24 energry - 25k credits

So that's half the amount you earn than before. ARE YOU SERIOUS??!!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Im thinking Rex's leader skill would be a surprising, but great, anti droid team with the crit turn meter, and he does similar to askbar but with turn meter...
    Play Rex, clone sergeant and Han together with Rex lead you would dominate turn meter, barriss and possibly Dooku would have good synergy to keep health and attacks high
    {RotE}
    Pxwer wrote: »

??

Really ? i tought he already was in the game lmao

Really?? Lmao my game just updated and i only got the news letter, like 10 min ago
  • Fatzke wrote: »
    Haha omg EA, are you kidding?
    The new "codecard" events now cost less (rank 1 = 20 energy/ rank 2= 24 energy), but you earn much less too?

lol....
  • I think theres a bug on the new events...i played one round and now its saying i have a rarity requirement n have no players availble...i didnt even use my best squad some of my best toons are up...and i have enough crappy toons that at lest one of every role would be ready...somethings bugging
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member

Look again, and you will see thats if you get the 3x multiplier, the base is only 8,4 K
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Yeah, nerfing the Profit Mining event when credits are so important to the game has majorly **** me off! Bad form, EA! >:(
  • Ztyle wrote: »
    Look again, and you will see thats if you get the 3x multiplier, the base is only 8,4 K

Yeah, I just realized. I only got 8,4k because I didn't hit the multiplier...
    I don't have any words for that.
    When you think EA can't mess up any worse, these retards surprise you with some other amazing ****.
    Congrats, EA. Well done!

Trolling customers since 1982.
  • I'm seeing a weird thing with the new update where lots of my characters heal themselves on attack in proportion to the damage they do. It's happening with Luminara, Jedi Consular, Kylo Ren, and Darth Sidious. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Is it a bug?
  • rjowen27 wrote: »
    I'm seeing a weird thing with the new update where lots of my characters heal themselves on attack in proportion to the damage they do. It's happening with Luminara, Jedi Consular, Kylo Ren, and Darth Sidious. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Is it a bug?

The health steal stat was enabled this patch.

• medetec wrote: »
    rjowen27 wrote: »
    I'm seeing a weird thing with the new update where lots of my characters heal themselves on attack in proportion to the damage they do. It's happening with Luminara, Jedi Consular, Kylo Ren, and Darth Sidious. Does anyone know why this would be happening? Is it a bug?

I don't see it in the stat list - is there any way to see who has it, who doesn't, and to what extent?
  • Ztyle wrote: »

More and more credits needed to do anything and they nerf what you can earn? Combine that with GW bugs that don't give you rewards for winning and I think I'm done with this game. Too much EA oversight trying to get all your money. How hard would it be to offer a weekly cash character instead of making everything RNG?
  • rjowen27 wrote: »
    medetec wrote: »
    rjowen27 wrote: »

I don't see it in the stat list - is there any way to see who has it, who doesn't, and to what extent?

Sort of, its at the very end of this max stats list on cantina http://www.swgohcantina.com/character-max-stats/

You may need to dasable a few stats from view to see it at the end.

Heres the top characters with over 15%

Asajj Ventress 45%
    Ahsoka Tano 30%
    Greedo 25%
    Captain Phasma 25%
    Darth Maul 20%

Theres a ton with 5-10% feel free to look em up.