What are some of your biggest regrets?

Prev1345
Mine is building a Jedi team, and neglecting the dark side

I want a team with DN (l), CD, Palp, GK, and Rex, but I neglected DN and CD for Barriss/Aayla/Fives

Replies

• I regret focusing to much on all characters instead of squads and synergy ...
  • Quitting a month into release and not coming back until a year later.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    i regret farming ewoks because they keep getting screwed.

Thier whole thing was TM!

And then...
    EP, Zader, Zaul.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Lasertoast wrote: »
    Quitting a month into release and not coming back until a year later.

Ouch, how are you getting along? That's gotta be tough
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Biggest regret is buying Gspy from aurodium and have literally never used him.. level 70 or so :(
  • I regret trying to collect as many of my favorite character as I could in the beginning rather than making my best characters stronger
  • Taking Talia to g10
  • MLGebra
    343 posts Member
    I focused too much on star level and expanding my roster rather than gearing up who I had, leaving me with a whole lot of garbage.
  • Dengar
  • MikeC
    49 posts Member
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Biggest regret is buying Gspy from aurodium and have literally never used him.. level 70 or so :(
    +1
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    I regret not buying more mod packs.
  • MikeC wrote: »
    Jetlife wrote: »
    +1

That the Tusken Shaman? If so, yeah, that'd suck lol
  • 7* Luke.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Ignoring my daily activities yesterday
  • Missing the catch for the winning touchdown in our regionals football game,

Or. Not being a good enough dad,

Or... So many regrets
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    gearing yoda, wasn't going to, did it anyway when i heard jedi would be buffed in the AAT raid, regretted it ever since.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Not developing Scoundrels early.... Credit poor sux.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Missing the catch for the winning touchdown in our regionals football game,

Or. Not being a good enough dad,

Or... So many regrets

That'd be a handball, so that's good! Were you in the box?

• Vaylin
    39 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I would have to say buying a lot of excessive energy/cantina refreshes and training/credit packs the first month I started playing the game. I bought 2 training and 2 credit packs. I would buy the 100 and sometimes 200 energy and 200-400 cantina refreshes. Looking back, I could have used the crystals better like buying gear from the shipment store for tier 9-11 gear. I do remember once buying a 800 cantina refresh once. That would have to be my biggest regret ever.
  • 7* Hoth Rebel Soldier .... FML
  • Gear 11 Zam Wessell
    Zeta Jyn Erso Lead
    Gear 10 Jawas
    Gear 10 Hoth Rebel Scout
    Gear 10 Ugnaught
  • Biggest regret is probably farming Zam Wesell from shipments to 5 star. Waste of crystals! I actually collected the shards to 7* her from guild shipments but I'm waiting (hoping) that bounty hunters get a rework before I invest any more resources into her.
  • KyloRey wrote: »
    Biggest regret is probably farming Zam Wesell from shipments to 5 star. Waste of crystals! I actually collected the shards to 7* her from guild shipments but I'm waiting (hoping) that bounty hunters get a rework before I invest any more resources into her.

Hmm maybe I should stop farming Zam. Bought her yesterday. Read on here, she is only good in a bounty hunter team only.
  • In fact , my biggest regret is not changing my phone's clock before creating account (ant not knowing about that )

Payout during rush hour/supper time is terrible . I'd have mine at 8 AM lol
  • Getting Mace to my first 7* toon while neglecting Rex, B2 and Kylo in the process (who were all in better shape than Mace at the time) :s
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Collecting like crazy only to learn that synergy matters more. Doing better now but I missed out on early metas and druids, lost a lot of crystals that way.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Almost 7* hoth rebel soldier.

Wait, I'm not even mad. My real regret is giving a lot of carbantis early game to characters I never used, and now I want them back
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    The crystals (aka rl money) i spent when i started to play, my biggest regret!! Specially cause i spent it on Chromium Packs, geez what a waste!!
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Lots...

Wasting too much cash first couple months on chromiums which only made me spread myself to thin.. may have been a year ago but still....

Not farming B2

Not farming TFP

Not farming Chirpa

Not pushing to get Baze or Shore over 3*
  • Taking Talia to g10

Man that must be the worst feeling bro :(
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level