Cassian And K2 Name?

Prev1
First off, don't move this into "Squad & Character Strategy", Thanks

So what should the duo be called? I haven't heard a single person try to name them. I think C2?

Replies

• i'm thinking Kassian....
  • Candroid
  • Belfazar
    586 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Candroid

latest?cb=20140226005540
    AAHHH!!!!

I've thought something along those lines or CasSiO
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Caso. Sounds like queso. Good with nachos.
  • The0n3
    984 posts Member
    Kanaan2
  • K2-assian. Sounds horrible and is a pain to type. Why not...
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Kassia2si50
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    K2'Sass
  • Here we go.

"Android" from Andor and K2 exclusive event.smh B)
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Kandor
  • Tilar
    22 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    K-2Cass0
    -Mister Moo-
  • They don't deserve one as they wernt ever a meta, just like how Ashoka and anikin don't have one
  • PapiBlanco wrote: »
    They don't deserve one as they wernt ever a meta, just like how Ashoka and anikin don't have one

Nah bruh, Anahsoka is legit.
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    Caso. Sounds like queso. Good with nachos.

I second this notion.
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Cas2
  • CS0
  • Kassian or C2
  • Big_Boss wrote: »
    Cas2

Cass-2, I agree
  • Irrelevant
  • Cass2-SO
  • PapiBlanco wrote: »
    They don't deserve one as they wernt ever a meta, just like how Ashoka and anikin don't have one

Then why does Drennic or Krooper or whatever it is have one? Plus, being meta doesn't count IMO. And for reference, it's Ahnikan
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    None because they're bad and hardly considered synergistic?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • benacrow wrote: »
    PapiBlanco wrote: »

Then why does Drennic or Krooper or whatever it is have one? Plus, being meta doesn't count IMO. And for reference, it's Ahnikan

• benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    benacrow wrote: »

They don't really either anymore. The only synergistic names that are commonly used are wiggs and chaze. There's no coincidence that these happen to be meta.

Imo it's easier to call Krennic and DT just "DK and DT" or "DK/DT". Same with K2 and Cassian. I just don't call them anything because I never see either of them, and when I do, I forget and don't notice that they actually have synergy.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Cash-only And-or An'Droid Exclusive

8258ea10a3451814410d4d5ae35a9c49.jpg
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member

They don't really either anymore. The only synergistic names that are commonly used are wiggs and chaze. There's no coincidence that these happen to be meta.

Imo it's easier to call Krennic and DT just "DK and DT" or "DK/DT". Same with K2 and Cassian. I just don't call them anything because I never see either of them, and when I do, I forget and don't notice that they actually have synergy.

Amen!
  • benacrow wrote: »

That makes sense (not being sarcastic either, like I don't know how to prove it but I'm not :lol:)
  • Youthv2
    270 posts Member
    "Mexipirate". Stiller would approve
    ~Y O U T H v2
    Guild: Paradigm of Virtue (PoV)
    Line: GohYouth
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member

That makes sense (not being sarcastic either, like I don't know how to prove it but I'm not :lol:)

Yeah, usually you only see Death Trooper as he's more versatile in terms of teams he can go in than Krennic is, and isn't as squishy as Krennic at 3*/4*.

Wiggs and Chaze are like that because you see/saw them everywhere. When they're all over the place they make it really annoying to type the same two names over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again so you combine them. DT and Krennic aren't nearly as common and were never really able to be the commonly used meta as they were just so far out of reach to most people and were just as beatable as the full on R1 teams of rebels.