Would this be a good arena team?

My Zeta Barriss team didn't go as planned, sso back to square 1 lol

Was thinking DN (lead), CD, Palp, Rex, and GK

CD is G10, Rex/Palp/GK are G11, and DN needs work, as he's G7

Replies

• BrillO
    320 posts Member
    Probably. But I'm pretty sure a nilly lead cancels out dooku's zeta. Still, you got plenty to work with.
  • BrillO wrote: »
    Probably. But I'm pretty sure a nilly lead cancels out dooku's zeta. Still, you got plenty to work with.

Thanks, no Zeta on Dooku, but may use one on DN's unique
  • My Zeta Barriss team didn't go as planned, sso back to square 1 lol

I don't know who your talking about with all of the abbreviations there's around 100 chars please use their full names. XD I would be happy to help but don't wanna spend my time figuring out who is who.
  • My Zeta Barriss team didn't go as planned, sso back to square 1 lol

Also I'm curious what was the barriss team? I'm planning on running a squad with her. There used to be someone named Khaleesi in a clan I was in on halo lol brings back memory's.
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    My Zeta Barriss team didn't go as planned, sso back to square 1 lol

Also I'm curious what was the barriss team? I'm planning on running a squad with her. There used to be someone named Khaleesi in a clan I was in on halo lol brings back memory's.

GK (lead), Ani, Barriss, Aayla, and Rex

Great against zeta Mauls, but just not enough damage output. Hard to have a character go below green health, but also hard to kill. Even at 4X speed, fights would take over 3 minutes

Edit: i've never owned a Playstation, Xbox Wii, so can't be me lol; don't even know what Halo is