Best way to mod clones under Zody lead (HAAT)?

MoBlaq
581 posts Member
Just wondering how do people mod the clone team + leia for HAAT P2?

Replies

• One, don't use them in P2. It sounds weird, but you'll get a higher score in P4.

For mods, make sure everyone has CC & CD sets and make sure Cody and Leia are above 220 speed. Leia's easy to get over 220 speed as her base speed is 164.

Also, having high offense secondaries can really make a difference.
  • @3Cheers4Tyranny

At what point would you say that Clones are viable in the tank raid? I'm a work in progress, should have Echo, Cody, and Sergeant to 7 stars by the beginning of May (Rex and 5's are already). So, I have time to get gear on them. Right now, they're all right around gear 8. Is it worth zeta'ing Cody for the HAAT if they're only G9? So far, my guild hasn't managed to clear P2, but we beat a normal tank in less than twelve hours. I'm thinking this will help get us over the hump.
  • HeresTheTruth
    480 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    His name isn't Zody. It's Cody. Or zCody(L).

Zody isn't a toon in this game.
  • I do around 4-5m in p4. Put Speed and 2x on Cody. Fives potency and 2x. Everyone else crit damage and 2x. Make sure Leia and Cody are fast. Get Cody to 220 and Leia around 240-250. But watch Leia. She is the key, so she needs health and protection. Because she is soft like wet toilet paper.
  • His name isn't Zody. It's Cody. Or zCody(L).

Zody isn't a toon in this game.

Neither is zCody.

Get out of here
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    What sort of damage do you reckon the clones at Gear X and Leia at XI could do? And does 5s need a Zeta for the scores to be big as well as Cody?
  • 3Cheers4Tyranny

At what point would you say that Clones are viable in the tank raid? I'm a work in progress, should have Echo, Cody, and Sergeant to 7 stars by the beginning of May (Rex and 5's are already). So, I have time to get gear on them. Right now, they're all right around gear 8. Is it worth zeta'ing Cody for the HAAT if they're only G9? So far, my guild hasn't managed to clear P2, but we beat a normal tank in less than twelve hours. I'm thinking this will help get us over the hump.

@Andst_Cosai if you consider 4m+ damage viable, then go for it! They all need to be g11 minimum though minus Fives. Make sure you use Leia, not Rex. They do better in P4 but they can do well in P2 aswell.
  • I'm working on my clone team. They're a fun team to use especially Cody

Why is Leia so good with them?
  • DarthGazza wrote: »
    I'm working on my clone team. They're a fun team to use especially Cody

Isn't that because of the tripple tap and Cody's call ?
  • DarthGazza wrote: »

In phase 4, you get bombed and your whole team dies - unless they have a buff on them. Leia constantly buffs her allies with her unique so she prevents certain doom.
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    OnJouney wrote: »
    DarthGazza wrote: »

Isn't that because of the tripple tap and Cody's call ?

Triple Tap + Codys Assist call makes for even more chances to reduce cooldown.
    Higher speed than Rex and does more damage.
    Constantly giving Crit Chance Up buff which means you can mod for more damage instead of crit chance AND you don't have to time Rex's squad discipline during a topple to ensure the flyover doesn't kill your whole squad.