Kudos CG/EA

I was nervous that the coming update would ruin the game, but having thoroughly read the release notes I can genuinely say that I'm happy with the coming changes, with the direction the game is heading in and with the fact that we as a community have been heard. Kudos, CG/EA. You have my support and I'll be spending a lot more money from now on to show you my thanks.

Replies

• I was nervous that the coming update would ruin the game, but having thoroughly read the release notes I can genuinely say that I'm happy with the coming changes, with the direction the game is heading in and with the fact that we as a community have been heard. Kudos, CG/EA. You have my support and I'll be spending a lot more money from now on to show you my thanks.

Hey, thanks for sending me those, still going through them. Wow, just WOW!
  • Okay
  • BentWookie wrote: »
    I was nervous that the coming update would ruin the game, but having thoroughly read the release notes I can genuinely say that I'm happy with the coming changes, with the direction the game is heading in and with the fact that we as a community have been heard. Kudos, CG/EA. You have my support and I'll be spending a lot more money from now on to show you my thanks.

Hey, thanks for sending me those, still going through them. Wow, just WOW!

Still going through the notes? It took me a while,I had to drag myself away from playing the game (it's 1am here so reset was an hour ago) to read them so I made sure to read them as quickly as my tiny brain would allow me :p
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    It's a pretty impressive update overall.
    The changes to Poe completely miss the point and ensure he will still be on nearly every team.
    Asajj, whose glacial slowness barely made her worth using before, gets the worst nerfs of any character through her "bug fix". Hard to understand that one. I know it didn't match the tooltip, but they should have changed the tooltip, not the ability.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • ThalosKirano
    728 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    @Qeltar I agree on Asaji, they should have changed the ability description not fixed the bug.

I disagree about Poe though, I feel confident enough to be able to remove him and use HK-47 instead. Only time will tell but hopefully the RevPoelution will die down a little.

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Use of Poe will not change much. There's now a barely slightly higher chance to stun him but that's it. By the time his tenacity matters, the damage is done.
    This change is a super head-scratcher for me as it's like they don't even understand what the complaint is with him.
    Destroying Asajj was a bad move.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I wanted real-time, first-person action shooting sequences in a brand new ship battle mode, with every character having unique passive and active pilot abilities based on their lore. What are they trying to pull here?
    "Mockery: Oh, Master, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!"
  • I just don't really care for the limit on buying things from shipments to 1 a day.. It just feels limiting. :(
  • @Qeltar I hope you're wrong, simply because I'd love to use the team I want rather than having to use Poe but you could be right.

@BentWookie Wait, did I miss that part? I read it so quick that I may have skipped it. Is it every shipment that they're limiting to once a day purchasing?
  • @Qeltar I hope you're wrong, simply because I'd love to use the team I want rather than having to use Poe but you could be right.

@BentWookie Wait, did I miss that part? I read it so quick that I may have skipped it. Is it every shipment that they're limiting to once a day purchasing?

It's probably due to lack of sleep and your "little brain".. :D (sorry I had to, you said it first)

Wow, I just can't believe they released it down under first.. You people get all the advantages.. First it's sheep on the Barbie and now the patch notes.. I feel like I live in the fourth world up here.

So.. Tell me what to you think of the shards for costume skins idea, you think people are going to go for any of them. I know I am going to get the bikini Leia skin with my extra QJ shards ASAP!

• @BentWookie Haha. I did and it's true :p

Other end of the world, bud. I'm in England :D

Haha. I had a feeling you were testing me with the original post, now I know you definitely are. I just re-read them (other than the bug fixes) and made sure I didn't miss anything :p
  • @BentWookie Haha. I did and it's true :p

Other end of the world, bud. I'm in England :D

Haha. I had a feeling you were testing me with the original post, now I know you definitely are. I just re-read them (other than the bug fixes) and made sure I didn't miss anything :p

<-- Yorks & Bucks representing!

#PintOfBitterAnAPacketOfCrispsPlease!