Dodge+Poe new trend builds

No Poe not in it.

Remember way back the complaint was whose Poe goes first? Now it is whose EP goes first.

Remember the complaints on the dodge time? Welcome back but worse than before.

I'm sure some love it because all they need do is super speed 1 character to create an easy win and decent defense. Gear means less now. You know that stuff you over pay for or spend 2-3 weeks farming to get 1 piece of.

All you need is Zaul and the fastest EP and you are pretty much guarenteed the win on offense, and nearly unbeatable by any not loaded with a vast array of G11 Omega/Zeta characters.

This is the worst irt has been ever. It takes the worst of Poe meta and worst of Dodge meta(then adds stealth when you dodge)

Now I'm a 5 digit spender. Zaul is one of my several zetas, I have builds to beat it. Seriously though this is absolutely silly. Zaul lead EP on most every team, then GK,B2,Fett, Chaze, DN a combo of those, mainly DN. We are back to near cookie cutter. Now as usual I run against the grain. My Zaul sits and I run Zader, Zett,Zid, Chaze, Sometimes Fac or TFP in for Zid.

I'm just curious where the outcry is as this new trend takes the worst of the 2 most complained about Metas and combines them.

I can climb up the ranks easily, but it is zero fun every battle is exactly the same. Mauls lead makes EP go first he lands minimum of 4-5 stunned(Yes I put major tenacity on to test, same results) DN does special. Either Baze or Chiurrit get obliterated early on. and typically Fett has resed or is in yellow and Sid in yellow. All specs on CD. First 2 rounds wasted. Then you climb back in the fight and overecome. Every fight is the exact same storyline. So dull. Only saving grace is you can do it at 4x speed,lol.

Replies