Best Mods For Biggs?!?!

Prev1
Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you that best mods you can use for Biggs so you can get the most out of him:

Make sure the arrow is critical avoidance so he lasts longer in battle.

The sets should be defense sets, but potency sets work well too as Biggs needs Potency.

Also make sure the cross is potency.

The secondaries can be anything but speed, CC, and CD.

I hope you all enjoy this guide and you can now use Biggs to his fullest potential.

Replies

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    Thanks for the guide!Atm i just have a bunch of mish mash mods on him,very helpful guide!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    good idea.

10/10 for good info.

A little more elaboration:
    biggs has low health so he needs crit avoidance
    also get defense primaries to help him last longer

secondaries should be tenacity and defense for more survivalbility.

hope this helps everyone.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Supercat wrote: »
    good idea.

10/10 for good info.

A little more elaboration:
    biggs has low health so he needs crit avoidance
    also get defense primaries to help him last longer

secondaries should be tenacity and defense for more survivalbility.

hope this helps everyone.

Exactly.
    tkl wrote: »
    Thanks for the guide!Atm i just have a bunch of mish mash mods on him,very helpful guide!

No problem, glad to be of service!
  • It's a trap
  • Lmao
    Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see
  • Plank420 wrote: »
    It's a trap

The only trap is saying he needs any type of speed or critical chance/damage mods FYI.
  • I prefer full defense mods with protection primarys. Tank Biggs is op and near unkillable.
  • <facepalm>
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    I prefer full defense mods with protection primarys. Tank Biggs is op and near unkillable.

True. He needs crit avoidance though, otherwise he breaks the game and takes a random turn which nobody wants.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    I prefer full defense mods with protection primarys. Tank Biggs is op and near unkillable.

True. He needs crit avoidance though, otherwise he breaks the game and takes a random turn which nobody wants.

the way to stop RNG.
  • Why even create this thread? lol
  • SwiftMooky wrote: »
    Why even create this thread? lol

To help out new players!
  • But you're not. You basically told them to use mods on Biggs that are pointless or don't use his abilities. You want Biggs to get hit by crits so he gains 100% TM and can go again, enabling him to call Wedge to assist more frequently. If you can't beat Biggs without trolling noobs, quit playing or figure out how to do it without trolling.
  • But you're not. You basically told them to use mods on Biggs that are pointless or don't use his abilities. You want Biggs to get hit by crits so he gains 100% TM and can go again, enabling him to call Wedge to assist more frequently. If you can't beat Biggs without trolling noobs, quit playing or figure out how to do it without trolling.

Troll

Troll

:D
  • Stop **** post! Stop **** post!
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    But you're not. You basically told them to use mods on Biggs that are pointless or don't use his abilities. You want Biggs to get hit by crits so he gains 100% TM and can go again, enabling him to call Wedge to assist more frequently. If you can't beat Biggs without trolling noobs, quit playing or figure out how to do it without trolling.

seriously, why are you misinforming players?

Please edit your post.

Flagged.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    But you're not. You basically told them to use mods on Biggs that are pointless or don't use his abilities. You want Biggs to get hit by crits so he gains 100% TM and can go again, enabling him to call Wedge to assist more frequently. If you can't beat Biggs without trolling noobs, quit playing or figure out how to do it without trolling.

Flagged.

agreed
  • Biggs TM should just be for Empire hits...any other faction's criticals should be like normal. What's he got against other rebels or droids? He's just a big hater. We don't need his kind in this game.
  • actually he works best without mods at all, all toons work best without mods so i recommend everyone on my shard ditch all mods
    youre welcome
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    osamamatix wrote: »
    actually he works best without mods at all, all toons work best without mods so i recommend everyone on my shard ditch all mods
    youre welcome

i was thinking this too but i didn't want to let out my trade secrets
  • Supercat wrote: »
    osamamatix wrote: »
    actually he works best without mods at all, all toons work best without mods so i recommend everyone on my shard ditch all mods
    youre welcome

i was thinking this too but i didn't want to let out my trade secrets

shrug im just a nice guy so i thought id help out a little, you know give a little back and all
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »

Flagged.
    Supercat wrote: »

Flagged.

agreed

Thanks so much! It's so sad seeing trolls confuse so many new players nowdays.
  • :D
  • Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    :D

Glad to I enjoyed
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Maul eats Biggs alive. Can't gain tm with daze. Funny post, though.
  • 3* Biggs is the best!

Seriously though, I don't agree with the recommendation. Is giving up 30 speed and the extra opportunity to gain TM really a good idea? No in my experience.
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    IT'S A TRAP!!!

Next it'll be "Don't use any mods and the AI will ignore him. "

Interesting strategy though, instead of building a team to counter, get everyone to ruin theirs. Lol
  • Hello everyone, I wanted to tell you that best mods you can use for Biggs so you can get the most out of him:

Make sure the arrow is critical avoidance so he lasts longer in battle.

The sets should be defense sets, but potency sets work well too as Biggs needs Potency.

Also make sure the cross is potency.

The secondaries can be anything but speed, CC, and CD.

I hope you all enjoy this guide and you can now use Biggs to his fullest potential.

I tried this and got my highest arena rank ever! Removing speed mods from the rest of my arena team so I can see how much further up the leaderboard I can climb.
This discussion has been closed.