Bistan was already farmable...

So I have saved up over 5000 cantina tokens in hopes of getting a new rogue one character added there - And look what we got, Bistan.
A character that has already been in fleet store right from when ships arrived.
The worst part of this is that I have already 7* him.. Even K2SO would have been fine, but sure he got placed in GW where I farm my ships.. :/

I know this is just bad luck from my side, but still... thanks a lot devs.. :*

Replies

• Dawnofdeadeye
    233 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Yeah...that made sense to some that have finished farming in Cantina if you hadn't farmed him from Fleet at least. I'm just unsure about farming K2SO...I need to waste the time farming a toon that was given to Android players? I may just resist this until nothing to farm from GW.
  • 5000? 35k here aha
  • Yeah...that made sense to some that have finished farming in Cantina if you hadn't farmed him from Fleet at least. I'm just unsure about farming K2SO...I need to waste the time farming a toon that was given to Android players? I may just resist this until nothing to farm from GW.

Yeah, Im not gonna spend time on K2SO from GW before im done with the rest.

But in cantina store I only need mob enforcer, jkg and hoth rebel, so if he was placed there I would have farmed him for sure.

• I heard Bistan is good in rancor
  • Is Cassian worth farming since I have K2 or should I just unlock him so I can get the U-wing when able?
  • Yeah I agree the char updates are not impressive imo.
  • Caedas
    215 posts Member
    Bistan was farmable, but I sure wasn't spending fleet currency on him. Not sure why someone would unless you were using his ship. I had about 10k saved up so at least I have place to dump them. I do feel for the people who already had him maxed and now have cantina currency that will still go unused.
  • Yeah...that made sense to some that have finished farming in Cantina if you hadn't farmed him from Fleet at least. I'm just unsure about farming K2SO...I need to waste the time farming a toon that was given to Android players? I may just resist this until nothing to farm from GW.

Give it up already.

Any Android player Post december never hot K2 for free
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    If your going after Cassian, K2 is a plus