3/21/2017 Update **MEGATHREAD**

Replies

• Naw
    969 posts Member
    Skirata wrote: »
    Naw wrote: »
    How much do I need to pay to be able to play this game with a good conscience? $10? $100? $1000?

An A list game on a console goes for around $60, on a PC $40.

What is my share to "pay to keep playing the game"?

That said, if this was on a monthly subscription fee I would immediately quit; there are much more involving games around that I can get for $10-20.

There is the daily crystal package that lasts 21 days for $11.99. This averages about $16/month. This is the monthly subscription fee for SWGOH.

World of Warcraft costs half of that and has a bazillion times more content. Sorry, as I said, I wouldn't pay.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Trollolololololololololololololol

I used to have a teacher that would say "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and let people presume you're a doofus, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."... And yet lebronaims just keeps posting.

Confirmed. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • c3pe0n
    120 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I used to have a teacher that would say "Sometimes it is better to remain silent and let people presume you're a doofus, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."... And yet lebronaims just keeps posting.

Confirmed. ;)

nice
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member

Confirmed. ;)

100%
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • pac0naut wrote: »

Confirmed. ;)

100%

I believe that's a Mark Twain quote. My grandpa used to say it all the time as well. IIRC, the original is closer to: "It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."
  • Still no Jyn Erso in Guild Store. Even if you search on her page, it does not show that it is available there.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    FryGuy_33 wrote: »
    Still no Jyn Erso in Guild Store. Even if you search on her page, it does not show that it is available there.

shes there
  • FryGuy_33 wrote: »
    Still no Jyn Erso in Guild Store. Even if you search on her page, it does not show that it is available there.

She's in the guild shop. I've bought her. Searching on their page will only reveal their presence in a store if they are currently available to be purchased in that store.
  • I look forward to the release of a character I've actually heard of.

Padme!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    ChiNane wrote: »
    The placement of Baze is nothing but a raised middle finger towards the F2P community, including dolphins.
    Thanks a lot, CG.

Lol - many f2P have already cleared that node with 3*.

And that helps HOW regarding the 330 day farm for a 7* Baze?

Because they can now farm it like any p2p player? Also, why is it bad that one of the best toons in the gamr is a hard farm? Would you rather him be in a tier 1 node where every single person could and would farm him?
  • Guild management is not counting correcr amount of raid tickets.
  • ChiNane wrote: »
    Tanks are viable at 3~4 stars, most characters are actually.
    It's all about gears and mods.
  • Tedbeast wrote: »
    This is getting ridiculous, stop with all this rebel ****! They are terrorists and the true villains of Star Wars. I'm so sick of the imbalance with light/dark side, why is it every time you release new characters the rebels are WAY OP, the new empire guys are super hard to get or cost money? Plus the one or two empire that get released get way fewer abilities than the massive amount abilities EACH rebel gets plus they out number them more than two to one. There are plenty of empire units that haven't been put in game yet. I mean them in this thread:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/99625/where-are-the-scout-troopers#latest

Rebels have been becoming easier to obtain because of the Emperor's Demise being available every other month. This will allow more people to get Palpatine to 7-star.
  • Nice update. Will we be getting a Shard Shop update soon? It would be nice to have something new to spend those credits on. Thanks!

@EA_Jesse
    @CG_Kozispoon

I'm hoping that they bring Baze back (Im almost lvl60 so I can start farming Chirrut soon)
  • You guys need to fix the game balance on GW and all 9th level. Powered and geared most of my toons to 7* gear level 11 and I can't get past it. Do you guys really put more priority on the wallet warriors or would you rather focus on gameplay?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Dumakulem wrote: »
    You guys need to fix the game balance on GW and all 9th level. Powered and geared most of my toons to 7* gear level 11 and I can't get past it. Do you guys really put more priority on the wallet warriors or would you rather focus on gameplay?

So if you cant do it theres something wrong with it?
  • When will you make cross platform save game available. Me and many players need it badly. I changed my device recently from ios to Android but can't retrieve my save game from ios. Please synchronize the game vis mail id or Starwars game id or EA id or Facebook. Please do something, it's difficult to start a new game wasting all my money & time spent in game.
  • Hi all there,

Just a question?
    Is there anybody suffering from random drop downs missing in guild daily rewards? In my guild its the fifth time no-one gets it. It all appear to comes from last update
    @dev could you be so kind to have a look at it.

Thanks
  • DaniB32
    196 posts Member
    When is jyn going to appear in guild shop. Is she in there what. Aint seen her once.
  • DaniB32 wrote: »
    When is jyn going to appear in guild shop. Is she in there what. Aint seen her once.

I've seen her at least 4 times. Another reason why random, in almost all aspects of the game, is a crappy idea.

• DatBoi wrote: »
    Dumakulem wrote: »
    You guys need to fix the game balance on GW and all 9th level. Powered and geared most of my toons to 7* gear level 11 and I can't get past it. Do you guys really put more priority on the wallet warriors or would you rather focus on gameplay?

So if you cant do it theres something wrong with it?

It's not only I, but my entire Guild is complaining about it.
  • DaniB32
    196 posts Member
    DaniB32 wrote: »

I've seen her at least 4 times. Another reason why random, in almost all aspects of the game, is a **** idea.

I still aint seen her. Ha
  • Why not put all rogue one characters in hard node then replace then with Phoenix team characters 5 months later that way it will take a year to farm rogue one that's what EA wants to limit characters being out in the wild.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »
    The placement of Baze is nothing but a raised middle finger towards the F2P community, including dolphins.
    Thanks a lot, CG.

Lol - many f2P have already cleared that node with 3*.

Because they can now farm it like any p2p player? Also, why is it bad that one of the best toons in the gamr is a hard farm? Would you rather him be in a tier 1 node where every single person could and would farm him?

Seriously, I would not even consider 1 shard a day on average to deserve the term 'farm'.
    Again, if you have trouble with maths (or reading, as I mentioned it above), that means an expected time of 330 days until he's 7*. If they maintain their level of powercreep, he'll be obsolete by then.

I understand how long it takes yet i maintain my posistion. First of all, he doesn't need to be 7* to be viable. If you gear him up, hes perfectly fine at 3*. Second, between the hard node and shipments its still a managable farm. It takes a while but like I said earlier, thats the way it should be for such a powerful toon.
  • DaniB32
    196 posts Member
    Come on now. Hurry up and Put jyn in the guild. store. I log in at every refresh. And have never seen her once. Ridiculous now.
  • DaniB32 wrote: »
    Come on now. Hurry up and Put jyn in the guild. store. I log in at every refresh. And have never seen her once. Ridiculous now.

She's there, bought her 5 times already
  • DaniB32
    196 posts Member
    DaniB32 wrote: »

She's there, bought her 5 times already

Well she aint on mine. Just dengar. Jawa e. Gamoran guard. Probaly havent activated on all accounts. You think she would of popped up once on mine. But no. Zero times
This discussion has been closed.