Emperor Palpatine Bug

Theophany
865 posts Member
edited March 2017
So I remember reading a few threads about EP not being able to kill toons and leaving them at 0 health. Since I've been running EP I've also noticed this and I believe the issue has something to do with how his unique works on shocked/rebel/jedi enemies.

I've noticed that when I'm performing a killing blow against a rebel/Jedi or if shock is applied what would've been a killing blow leaves the enemy at 0 health due to his "crackling doom" unique possibly taking precedence over the initial damage or the damage from "crackling doom" is being factored in with the initial damage from the basic ability which would prevent the toon from being killed since the unique ability states that "this damage can't defeat enemies"

I will further monitor this and post any new info when I can.
Some of the brightest ideas are the hardest to see

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug and has been sent up to the dev team for review.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hiya!
    Awesome thanks for the swift response
    @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    Hiya!

And the dev team works on rebels right?
  • Theophany
    865 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    So paying closer attention to this there's a few things I've noticed.

Normally when using "lightning strike" first the initial damage from the basic ability is shown at the top with all secondary damage from "crackling doom" stacking underneath of the initial damage due to the turn being finished.

When the bug seems to hit the damage doesn't seem to be shown at all. For example when Biggs uses his ability "comrade-in-arms" he calls wedge and a random ally to assist, if the target is being killed by the first attack (Biggs) every attack after that (wedge), (random ally) doesn't show any damage due to Biggs delivering the killing blow.

Using that example that further cements it for me that EP is delivering the killing blows due to the damage not being shown, but due to the bug isn't actually killing the target.

Not sure if this extra info will help @CG_Kozispoon

I will keep my eye out for more issues and will try to get screenshots
  • Options
    AbyssalH wrote: »
    Hiya!

And the dev team works on rebels right?

Please pick another thread to whine thanks.