Sabine unmasked?

Prev1
Come on she should be masked. Now I have no desire to even have her.

Replies

• Something's wrong with her face too
  • Classic cg.
  • Something's wrong with her face too

I thought the same too. So far Sabine, Jyn, and Hera all look odd in the face to me. But ya, Sabine should have her colorful helmet!
  • Some people want the clones to be masked, and others want sabine to be unmasked... lmao
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • yeah but seriously somethings up with her face
  • I think she something on her face
  • She somehow looks Asian.... or she has some wierd devilish smile.

But yeah her face is not right.

And her Helmet should be on
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Does that make her an Asiadalorian?
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    Didn't a CG artist say named characters would not have faces obscured when this was asked about the clones?
  • Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    scuba wrote: »
    Didn't a CG artist say named characters would not have faces obscured when this was asked about the clones?

.... Boba Fett. Hell he even has the same face!
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member

.... Boba Fett.

There is always exceptions, I mean sure Vader, Boba. Just asking. Thought I read somewhere about their thought process on this.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Does that make her an Asiadalorian?

*womandalorian
  • GreenGoblin96
    1321 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Something's wrong with her, jyn looks like a neanderthal and don't even make me talk about krennic
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    CG would probably release Jango Fett without a helmet, or Bounty Hunter Leia without a helmet. The don't seem to understand the helmets in Star Wars are what pulls the whole look off.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Something's wrong with her, jyn looks like a neanderthal and don't even make me talk about krennic

You mean this Krennic?
    d759dbca59736b62049c186f2f52a97f
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

You mean this Krennic?
    d759dbca59736b62049c186f2f52a97f

Lol exactly, director orson bean
  • I WANT VADER UNMASKED!!!!!!
  • scuba wrote: »

Yes :(
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I thought the same too. She looks proper Joker with that huge red smile
  • I thought the same too. She looks proper Joker with that huge red smile

Mandalorian drugs yo.

Spending to much time with her brother
  • DarthAl
    125 posts Member
    She has her helmet off most episodes.
  • CaptainRex wrote: »

Link?
  • Razor053
    70 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Sabine with helm would have been nice especially with what they done to her face.
    was disappointed with Sabines face,it looks creepy.
    Almost on the same lvl as jyns Neanderthal face
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Come guys nothing is worst then Baze Malbus floating head
  • Agree on Sabine - she's like a demonic / possessed / alien version of Sabine - reminds me of in movies where they try to make something look scary they will distort the facial proportions.

Also, Jyn is the worst. Neanderthal is a good description.
  • Roadburn12 wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Link?

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/88571/helmet-toggle/p1
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • I remember someone commenting on a reddit post stating that Clones would not retroactively get helmets as it's not an easy process...and yet don't put helmets on new Characters?!?

The Clones and Sabine, are in combat, and so should be wearing their helmets....otherwise, i'm going to want Boba with his generic clone head and unmasked Vader & Kylo.

Jesus, the amount of people i know who would pay money for the helmet cosmetic baffles me why CG haven't already done this!
  • What's with all the helm fetish lol.
  • I'm holding out for Emo Ren - no helmet. Instead of Lash out he has Black Lashes, Ragged Cut becomes Emo Cut, Outrage becomes Tears of my Father. Unique becomes Black is the new Black -- all toons wearing black gain 100% max life.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • scuba
    14042 posts Member
    What's with all the helm fetish lol.

IMO they look more BA with helmets