I'm sorry but.. Who is Pao? Lol

Never heard of him, although he looks familiar? And another rebel lmao. I guess the game is supposed to have 50 rebel characters ha

Replies

• Options
    Some random in R1
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    He's just Bistan with a shave.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Well, we have such a HORRIFIC lack of Rebels, adding ONLY 6 new Rebels wasn't enough, so now we have 7 more. I'm honestly astounded that they've not gone further, and I just can't see how Rebels are meant to stay relevant as a faction with so few characters.
  • Options
    Well, we have such a HORRIFIC lack of Rebels, adding ONLY 6 new Rebels wasn't enough, so now we have 7 more. I'm honestly astounded that they've not gone further, and I just can't see how Rebels are meant to stay relevant as a faction with so few characters.

Well.... they do need to add Jedi Luke and Nien Nunb.

Or hell any Sullustian.

But id rather get either a new fraction or some new characters all together.

Mandalorians would be great because like droids they could have LS/DS members
  • Options
    Bothans, we need a Bothan spy. Yes I know they are EP. VI
  • Options

Or hell any Sullustian.

At this point, I'm against them adding Jedi Luke simply because there are too many Rebels. We know he's going to the most OP thing around if they ever release him, and the last thing any of us want is to go back to the Rebel meta we spent half a year in.
  • Options

Or hell any Sullustian.

At this point, I'm against them adding Jedi Luke simply because there are too many Rebels. We know he's going to the most OP thing around if they ever release him, and the last thing any of us want is to go back to the Rebel meta we spent half a year in.

Well id love to see him released with a Raid Han/ Leia synergy.

But they need other synergy teams before more rebel synergies... we already have 3.
  • Options
    Jedi luke is needed. But doesn't mean he should get a rebel synergy. He is a jedi.
  • Tjbear02
    354 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Ccthompson wrote: »
    Jedi luke is needed. But doesn't mean he should get a rebel synergy. He is a jedi.

^^ Agree, Jedi Luke wouldn't be called a rebel imo. This is like saying Old ben is a rebel, although in-game he only has Jedi, tank
  • Options
    Tjbear02 wrote: »
    Ccthompson wrote: »

^^ Agree, Jedi Luke wouldn't be called a rebel imo. This is like saying Old ben is a rebel, although in-game he only has Jedi, tank

Well Jedi Luke is a Rebel.

Old Ben refused to join the rebellion in order to protect Luke
  • Options
    Then he effectively acted as a rebel by doing so
  • Options

Or hell any Sullustian.

Well id love to see him released with a Raid Han/ Leia synergy.

But they need other synergy teams before more rebel synergies... we already have 3.

4. Wiggs, Chaze, K2-Cassian, all of Phoenix.