We are getting Pao?

I love Kung Pao Chicken. I hope ea is sending us all groupons for Chinese take out.

Replies

• Options
    I was gonna say when someone asked who he was that he made good chicken
  • Options
    Lol , I don't know who he is. Never heard of him. I'm just assuming he's from Rebels as well.
  • Options
    I think he's tied to Rogue One, as he's Jyn's unique unit in Force Arena.

Saw CDs, though "April Fools early?" Saw Unique. He seems to be rebel squad dependent. Hope his basic hits hard for his sake.
  • Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    i consider myself quite the star wars nerd, but i had to look this guy up...

pao-main_1588acf7.jpeg?region=0%2C0%2C1560%2C878&width=768

dont remember him from the movie...
  • Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options

Saw CDs, though "April Fools early?" Saw Unique. He seems to be rebel squad dependent. Hope his basic hits hard for his sake.

1463501287663.jpg
  • Options

You might be on to something with the April Fools. What move deserves a 12 turn cooldown?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

You might be on to something with the April Fools. What move deserves a 12 turn cooldown?

It probably doesnt. But its possible his Unique was to OP without it
  • Options
    What battle lasts 12 turns besides a raid?
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Post deleted: I totally misread his unique's zeta description. Doh!
    Post edited by AnnerDoon on
  • Tactyou
    756 posts Member
    Options
    Kung pao is too spicy so 12 cooldown is needed
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Best zeta of the game: Gains 5%TM whenever a rebl ally uses a Basic attack. Almost as good as K2's one.