Stop this rebel madness

Prev1
ElleMadara
1017 posts Member
edited March 2017
This is ridiculous, this game should be called GALAXY OF REBELS, we dont need MORE REBELS, there are almost 30 Rebels right now, and some of them are no names, Pao? Come On! Where is Bodhi Rook? Bistan and Scariff PF? Where is Jedi Luke? Where are R2D2 and Chewbacca, we dont need MORE REBELS, For God's sake EA/Capital Games, stop with this trash, rework the Nightsisters, give us more Sith (where are Darth Revan, Darth Sion, Darth Traya and Darth Malak?) and Empire (where are Admiral Thrawn, Agent Kallus and the Inquisitor).
Dark Side February were just 3 characters and one boring event, we need a 5th Ewook, more Tuskens, more droids, more clones and more Bounty Hunters, where is Bossk? If you are going to put Rebels on the game put some Famous/needed Rebels, not Pao and Bistan that were in the movie like 15 seconds we need some variety of characters on this game, not some random FILLER Rebel that appeared 15 seconds and was killed, l bet on you that NOBODY is happy with Pao being added to the game in the place of R2 or Jedi Luke.

Give us what we want, we are your customers, some of us are F2P, some of us are P2P but we are a community and we dont want MORE REBELS, give us other characters please, we have 30 Rebels already, this is getting annoying.
Post edited by ElleMadara on

Replies

• You say we have nameless characters, complain about bistan, then ask for someone like bodhi rook? You're scraping the bottom of the barrel just as much as the devs. If you would have asked for jango or Jaba I would understand but who the ef is bodhi rook?
  • crzydroid
    7254 posts Moderator
    You say we have nameless characters, complain about bistan, then ask for someone like bodhi rook? You're scraping the bottom of the barrel just as much as the devs. If you would have asked for jango or Jaba I would understand but who the ef is bodhi rook?

Have you seen Rogue One?
  • You say we have nameless characters, complain about bistan, then ask for someone like bodhi rook? You're scraping the bottom of the barrel just as much as the devs. If you would have asked for jango or Jaba I would understand but who the ef is bodhi rook?

I have said "add Bounty Hunters" (that includes Jango Fett, genius), Jabba would be cool too, he could be a Scoundrel and a Tank
    Ps: Bodhi Rook is a MAIN CHARACTER from Rogue One
  • Karek77
    292 posts Member
    I came here for this exact reason, **** rebels are **** annoying. Stop with this **** pieces of ****. God **** dammit, NO MORE REBELS.
  • You have to say, it is almost like a joke at this point. After months of complaining about the excesses of Rebels, the devs finally relent and hype up the 'Dark Side Rising' stuff. We get 3 Sith characters, then almost INSTANTLY get 7 Rebels. That's got to be a joke. It's almost insulting.

"Oh, the peasants are annoyed at our character choices? I've got an idea, make them think we're going to improve, then immediately go back to the usual!"

*posh laughing ensues*
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Wait... do you want named characters or jawas, ewoks, and tuskens? And you say you're sick of rebels but you're asking for bodhi, chewy, luke, and R2. If you're going to rant like this, at least be consistent.
  • Georgemi6
    1236 posts Member
    You have to say, it is almost like a joke at this point. After months of complaining about the excesses of Rebels, the devs finally relent and hype up the 'Dark Side Rising' stuff. We get 3 Sith characters, then almost INSTANTLY get 7 Rebels. That's got to be a joke. It's almost insulting.

"Oh, the peasants are annoyed at our character choices? I've got an idea, make them think we're going to improve, then immediately go back to the usual!"

*posh laughing ensues*

Yeah I think of it as a joke now. When I saw Sabine Ezra and zeb I was like "oh cool yay" but when I saw pao I actually burst out laughing. I used to get p*ssed about this stuff but now it's so ridiculous it's funny
  • Georgemi6 wrote: »
    You have to say, it is almost like a joke at this point. After months of complaining about the excesses of Rebels, the devs finally relent and hype up the 'Dark Side Rising' stuff. We get 3 Sith characters, then almost INSTANTLY get 7 Rebels. That's got to be a joke. It's almost insulting.

*posh laughing ensues*

Yeah I think of it as a joke now. When I saw Sabine Ezra and zeb I was like "oh cool yay" but when I saw pao I actually burst out laughing. I used to get p*ssed about this stuff but now it's so ridiculous it's funny

In a couple months we might be at the point where they have to make up Rebels just so they can add more. Personally, I can't wait for Nar Shaddaa Rebel Computer Engineer Apprentice.
  • Make the Empire great again! Give the empire power that is immeasurable! Give us Thrawn, governor price, Admiral Piet, or Admiral Ozel rework Tarkin, Veers, snow trooper, and the stormtrooper! There are many fan favorites just do something! Also a Zelda for emperor palpatine would be nice I worked hard to get him and now Barris Offee is almost better with her ability, he should have UNLIMITED POWER!
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    @ElleMadara i was with you on PS rebels until i saw hera... then sabine i am anxious to gear these two asap in anticipation of there eventual f2p release. Hera works incredibly well under zyn lead with cassian/k2... 9 exposes on a single target!

I really do not like ezra or kanans ridiculous lucho libra mask and grand inquisitors death metal reject makeup...

That being said... i have no problem in the long run with all these rebels running amok... just bring in jango and some mandalorian commandos! Please!

Mandalorians vs. Rebels is same as Jedi vs. Sith

Make it happen!
  • I don't care how little in the way of sith/empire toons they have vs rebels as long as they can consistently counter all the old/new rebel characters they introduce.

Quality > Quantity is what I prefer TBH. It's nice to have more DS toons, but if the ones now work fine, it's actually easier to focus on building them in favor of being constantly distracted by too many new characters IMO, unless you seriously somehow maxed out every toon in this game.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    I'm happy about Pao being added actually. :)
  • SkyeLeonne
    252 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Just be patient...them adding some random characters is actually a good thing, because over time, the list will grow and more diverse with a lot of options of characters. it adds longetivity to the game in the long run.
    But the bad thing about Rebel is that we keep seeing the same teams over and over, although they have a deep selections...especially wiggs....developer should realize...if they want people to care about these new rebels, wiggs needs nerfing
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Isn't Star Wars about Rebels?

Seriously, what SW story doesn't involve a lone group individuals fighting for their freedom against seemingly insurmountable odds?

Whats the problem?

Edit: Thrawns coming next month anyways, everyone needs to just chill.
  • Pao is the new Meta.
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Zooey wrote: »
    Isn't Star Wars about Rebels?

Seriously, what SW story doesn't involve a lone group individuals fighting for their freedom against seemingly insurmountable odds?

Whats the problem?

I think @ElleMadara is saying "and one troll to rule them all!"

Seriously though i was anti-rebel but the PS squad looks pretty dang balanced and needs to work together... piecemealing squads together seems to have come to an end if new teams follow suit... and that makes me happy!
  • Make the Empire great again! Give the empire power that is immeasurable! Give us Thrawn, governor price, Admiral Piet, or Admiral Ozel rework Tarkin, Veers, snow trooper, and the stormtrooper! There are many fan favorites just do something! Also a Zelda for emperor palpatine would be nice I worked hard to get him and now Barris Offee is almost better with her ability, he should have UNLIMITED POWER!

Zelda would be fun, but I'm not sure how she'd work for Emperor Palpatine, but certainly add some variety:)
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    DatBoi wrote: »
    Wait... do you want named characters or jawas, ewoks, and tuskens? And you say you're sick of rebels but you're asking for bodhi, chewy, luke, and R2. If you're going to rant like this, at least be consistent.

You are not very smart, do you?, With "no names" l am talking about characters that nobody cares (Bistan, Pao, Scariff Pathfinder, those arent even main characters)

We dont need Bistan and Pao, we NEED Jedi Luke and R2

We need variety, not just Rebels

• Georgemi6 wrote: »

*posh laughing ensues*

In a couple months we might be at the point where they have to make up Rebels just so they can add more. Personally, I can't wait for Nar Shaddaa Rebel Computer Engineer Apprentice.

LOL This guy is awesome
  • Loose_Lee wrote: »
    @ElleMadara i was with you on PS rebels until i saw hera... then sabine i am anxious to gear these two asap in anticipation of there eventual f2p release. Hera works incredibly well under zyn lead with cassian/k2... 9 exposes on a single target!

I really do not like ezra or kanans ridiculous lucho libra mask and grand inquisitors death metal reject makeup...

That being said... i have no problem in the long run with all these rebels running amok... just bring in jango and some mandalorian commandos! Please!

Mandalorians vs. Rebels is same as Jedi vs. Sith

Make it happen!

TBH They look cool Lee, don't get me wrong, but we need OTHER NEW characters, not just Rebels, this seems like a joke by now.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    SkyeLeonne wrote: »
    Just be patient...them adding some random characters is actually a good thing, because over time, the list will grow and more diverse with a lot of options of characters. it adds longetivity to the game in the long run.
    But the bad thing about Rebel is that we keep seeing the same teams over and over, although they have a deep selections...especially wiggs....developer should realize...if they want people to care about these new rebels, wiggs needs nerfing

Yes it is a good thing, but they are just adding Rebels, l am sick of them
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    ElleMadara wrote: »

You are not very smart, do you?, With "no names" l am talking about characters that nobody cares (Bistan, Pao, Scariff Pathfinder, those arent even main characters)

I think i do smart just fine thank you.

But my point still stands. You complain about the number of "no-name" toons but call for more ewoks, tuskens, droids, clones, etc.
    Where is Jedi Luke? Where are R2D2 and Chewbacca, we dont need MORE REBELS

Can you see how I might find this self contradictory? Do you want more rebels or not?

Its fine if you have issues with the game but at least make your rants consistent.
  • You know it's pretty nice that they even release new characters (even if it is for profit). Iconic characters are of high demand and it really is a matter of releasing them at the right moment. They have to be smart and staryegic about this, this isn't a download any character free-for-all.

I don't particularly care for the Rebel characters, but you know what I do in the mean time? I check them outin the events. Farm/level up other existing characters and wait and see what comes next round. There is plenty to do outside collecting the shinest new toy.
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    edited March 2017

But my point still stands. You complain about the number of "no-name" toons but call for more ewoks, tuskens, droids, clones, etc.

Can you see how I might find this self contradictory? Do you want more rebels or not?

Its fine if you have issues with the game but at least make your rants consistent.

Luke and R2 are NEEDED, THEY ARE MAIN CHARACTERS, THEY ARE M-a-i-n R-e-b-e-l-s is that so hard to understand? We need variety of characters, not a wave of every single filler rebel from the SW saga (as l've said Luke, Chewie and R2 are NEEDED REBELS, as they are main characters), we dont need the Rebel Janitor, the Rebel Shop Guy, the Rebel Gardener, we need the main Rebel Squad and that is all, l dont want the newest Rebel Postman l just want Luke and R2 as they are needed. I dont want every single Rebel from the SW saga, just the main stars and that is all, ls that very complex for you? Or l need to speak slower?
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    Bhodi = scariff pathfinder . End of story... i dont understand of crying for new heroes named or not while you cant even farm them for months.... You just get decimated by whales with their op new heroes.
  • Honestly. Why can't we just be happy with new characters? You Dark Side users have the META now, a full faction rework and THREE more kotor characters. Be happy.

Also, who cares about no-name nightsisters and tuskens? they can rot for all i care.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member

Luke and R2 are NEEDED, THEY ARE MAIN CHARACTERS, THEY ARE M-a-i-n R-e-b-e-l-s is that so hard to understand? We need variety of characters, not a wave of every single filler rebel from the SW saga (as l've said Luke, Chewie and R2 are NEEDED REBELS, as they are main characters), we dont need the Rebel Janitor, the Rebel Shop Guy, the Rebel Gardener, we need the main Rebel Squad and that is all, l dont want the newest Rebel Postman l just want Luke and R2 as they are needed. I dont want every single Rebel from the SW saga, just the main stars and that is all, ls that very complex for you? Or l need to speak slower?

I think i get your point. However its worth pointing out that even if you were to get rid of all of the minor rebel characters, there would still be a whole lot.
  • ElleMadara wrote: »
    This is ridiculous, this game should be called GALAXY OF REBELS, we dont need MORE REBELS, there are almost 30 Rebels right now, and some of them are no names, Pao? Come On! Where is Bodhi Rook? Bistan and Scariff PF? Where is Jedi Luke? Where are R2D2 and Chewbacca, we dont need MORE REBELS, For God's sake EA/Capital Games, stop with this trash, rework the Nightsisters, give us more Sith (where are Darth Revan, Darth Sion, Darth Traya and Darth Malak?) and Empire (where are Admiral Thrawn, Agent Kallus and the Inquisitor).
    Dark Side February were just 3 characters and one boring event, we need a 5th Ewook, more Tuskens, more droids, more clones and more Bounty Hunters, where is Bossk? If you are going to put Rebels on the game put some Famous/needed Rebels, not Pao and Bistan that were in the movie like 15 seconds we need some variety of characters on this game, not some random FILLER Rebel that appeared 15 seconds and was killed, l bet on you that NOBODY is happy with Pao being added to the game in the place of R2 or Jedi Luke.

Give us what we want, we are your customers, some of us are F2P, some of us are P2P but we are a community and we dont want MORE REBELS, give us other characters please, we have 30 Rebels already, this is getting annoying.

You sir are a legend, appreciate you speaking up and calling CG out on this ****. I hate the rebel faction due to these constant Rebel releases. I don't have a problem fighting rebels, always hold 1st in my arena, as rebels are easy to pick apart. Just want more love to the prequel era. Give us more clones, cause I'll drop $ for them
  • Moicaliss
    992 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Hummm, after R1 character we've got: tfp, krennic, dt, sa, Nihilius, st. That's make 6 new ds toons. Plus complete rework of FO and complete rework of sith. They have do their job. They can go a bit on LS. Ds will have his turn after. Seem balanced for me
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    what's up with all these "i dislike rebels, so there shouldn't be this many ingame" threads?
    Save water, drink champagne!