heroic tank, general grevious bug

our guild just launched heroic AAT raid (by mistake haha) but in first phase general grevious gained tactical maneuvering buff whilst he had buff immunity
never seen this happen on normal
he had buff immunity, and anakin hit him again yet he gained tactical maneuvering buff
i know anakin places buff immunity after damage but he already had buff immunity

Replies

• crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    Anakin can't apply Buff Immunity on Grievous because it's dependent on him landing Healing Immunity first, which Grievous is immune to.

Did he still show the buff immunity? Are you sure it didn't dispell on him getting 100% tm from the damage?
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »
    Anakin can't apply Buff Immunity on Grievous because it's dependent on him landing Healing Immunity first, which Grievous is immune to.

Did he still show the buff immunity? Are you sure it didn't dispell on him getting 100% tm from the damage?

no, anakin can land buff immunity to GG no problem, thats specifically what i use him for to stop GG getting tactical buff, it is 100% working on normal tank. he never gains the tactical awarness buff thanks to anakin keeping him buff immune (100% TM gain and resummoning droids he still does though ofcourse but just doesnt gain the buff where he gains TM when ally hit or the 25% offense because ofcourse he has buff immunity)
    and no he gains tactical buff on the hit not his next turn so gaiing 100% TM and it dispelling wont help because its too late, its already procc'ed before that and if theres buff immunity on him it doesnt apply
    he already had buff immunity applied from anakins last attack (symbol quite clear over his head), when it was anakins turn again GG already had buff immunity yet he gained the tactical buff, in which it left him with both tactical buff and buff immunity debuff
    i know anakin applies this after damage, so what i think happened is anakin hit game checked for buff immunity chance and it procced, so maybe the way the game applies buffs/debuffs on a toon that already has said buff/debuff is to remove it and reapply it to refresh its duration.
    so what i think happend is anakin procced buff immunity in which game removed and reapplied but since anakin applies this after damage there was a window between removing the already applied buff immunity and reapplying it in which GG waswas able to gain the buff as technically he didnt have buff immunity
    this has never happened on normal tank raid though
  • crzydroid
    7298 posts Moderator
    Options
    osamamatix wrote: »
    crzydroid wrote: »

no, anakin can land buff immunity to GG no problem, thats specifically what i use him for to stop GG getting tactical buff, it is 100% working on normal tank. he never gains the tactical awarness buff thanks to anakin keeping him buff immune (100% TM gain and resummoning droids he still does though ofcourse but just doesnt gain the buff where he gains TM when ally hit or the 25% offense because ofcourse he has buff immunity)
    and no he gains tactical buff on the hit not his next turn so gaiing 100% TM and it dispelling wont help because its too late, its already procc'ed before that and if theres buff immunity on him it doesnt apply
    he already had buff immunity applied from anakins last attack (symbol quite clear over his head), when it was anakins turn again GG already had buff immunity yet he gained the tactical buff, in which it left him with both tactical buff and buff immunity debuff
    i know anakin applies this after damage, so what i think happened is anakin hit game checked for buff immunity chance and it procced, so maybe the way the game applies buffs/debuffs on a toon that already has said buff/debuff is to remove it and reapply it to refresh its duration.
    so what i think happend is anakin procced buff immunity in which game removed and reapplied but since anakin applies this after damage there was a window between removing the already applied buff immunity and reapplying it in which GG waswas able to gain the buff as technically he didnt have buff immunity
    this has never happened on normal tank raid though

Didn't know they fixed that.

Can't speak to the rest though. I'm not sure if debuffs ever got the same treatment as the Teebo fix. It possibly works as you say.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    The issue with Anakin not applying Buff Immunity without Healing Immunity was fixed in a previous Game Update, so he can now apply Buff Immunity separate from Healing Immunity.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.