im now confident i will never lose a GW ever 100%.

my GW win streak continues just beat a zeta QGJ lead that had zeta yoda, zeta barriss, GK and anakin. easily one of the hardest leader abilitys to beat in the game when pared with yoda it completely wiped out my arena team and only managed to kill GK and deplete yodas protection (EP lead with shore, TFP ,boba, nihilus). then i beat them with my 2nd team: vader (L) SThan, RG, k2 and maul. wall of taunters protected maul while he did all the work all vader did was despell foresight.

ZGQJ leads are easily the toughest team i have ever fought both in arena and in GW and it only took 2 trys for me to beat it. i still see people complain about GW every now and then but heres the simple truth: until you learn how to use strategy to know what team/characters to use vs a tough team in GW then you will continue to lose GWs and you will lose GWs if you dont have a diverse set of characters you can use. if your new then you must be patient in time you will learn whats good vs what teams/characters and you will have a much more characters to work with as you build your collection over time believe me i used to lose to JC/chewy combos in GW cause at the time i didn't have enough strong characters lol.

Replies

• Do you want a cookie?
  • April 1st is still a few days off..
  • Lol Zqgj is a joke, specially if you use b2 or even assajj. With the advantage from tm gain on gw, it's not hard at all.

Yesterday I got a gk led Zbarriss, chaze and Zkylo. That's a team you wouldn't want to face
  • Lol Zqgj is a joke, specially if you use b2 or even assajj. With the advantage from tm gain on gw, it's not hard at all.

Yesterday I got a gk led Zbarriss, chaze and Zkylo. That's a team you wouldn't want to face

i honestly welcome the challenge i no longer believe i will ever lose a GW to any team at this point though i think Zkylo is easy to ignore as long as you keep him ability blocked/stunned i would have to work around the taunters and all the cleansing though.
  • unit900000 wrote: »
    Lol Zqgj is a joke, specially if you use b2 or even assajj. With the advantage from tm gain on gw, it's not hard at all.

i honestly welcome the challenge i no longer believe i will ever lose a GW to any team at this point though i think Zkylo is easy to ignore as long as you keep him ability blocked/stunned i would have to work around the taunters and all the cleansing though.

It was a challenge, and saying it is a bit easier was doing it. I had to use 3 full teams to beat it, I was about not to do it, and I had completed gw since August (no joke there)
  • I haven't lost a GW in over half a year as well. No matter what team, I always have enough synergy teams to widdle it down to defeat. That being said, if they start adding meta teams other then on the purple nodes, I might start having a challenging time.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    but you used maul ... that's like cheating against jedi because of his power against them. Next time take out maul and see how long it takes for you to beat them. which means definitely not the hardest team to face
  • TurgonGW
    205 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    943659.png

Do you want a BJ?

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Here is a few tips.
    Zylo can Solo a gw up until you meet somebody with heal immunity.
    Darth maul and his fellow sith companions can auto GWs all day
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    TurgonGW wrote: »

Do you want a BJ?

i'm just going to assume you're french and that BJ stands for bon joue (well played).
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Monxie
    559 posts Member
    Jetlife wrote: »
    Here is a few tips.
    Zylo can Solo a gw up until you meet somebody with heal immunity.
    Darth maul and his fellow sith companions can auto GWs all day
    Yep. Nihilus lead sith teams, Zylo and Zoba can also dominate GW.
  • leef wrote: »

Do you want a BJ?

i'm just going to assume you're french and that BJ stands for bon joue (well played).

We'll go with that ;)

SWGoH - TurgonGW
    Guild - Starchoppers - Feel free to help us in the Raids!
  • Do you want a cookie?

• BrillO
    320 posts Member
    943659.png

Do you want a BJ?

Haha
  • My last node today was zaul savage GK shore trooper and b2. Can I have some insight on who to beat that all maxed.
  • Who is how.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    My last node today was zaul savage GK shore trooper and b2. Can I have some insight on who to beat that all maxed.

I constantly face Zaul, GK, Chaze, Zader, Shore, Zavage any combination on node 12. You can beat them if you farmed good synergy teams all free to play and TM advantage built up in previous nodes.

Get the party started with Rex lead, Nihilus (3 star), Boba fett, TFP, Sun Fac. Finish it up with rebels. Wedge (lead), Biggs, Lando, EP, ST han.

• KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Lol Zqgj is a joke, specially if you use b2 or even assajj. With the advantage from tm gain on gw, it's not hard at all.

I'm working on finishing off my Chirrut to gear 11 and then I will have a zQGJ, zYoda, GK, and Chaze team. Yoda has 269 speed after QGJ's zeta buff and QGJ and GK have 250 speed. Chirrut has a speed of 220.

Lol, I am already taking No. 2 or 3 easily with an zQGJ Jedi team plus Palpy as my 5th member. When I insert Chaze, I think my shardmates may be mad at me. :D

Asajj is terrible against zQGJ. She doesn't gain speed from buffed toons. Use TFP and B2 to take those teams out.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    zQGJ is easy.
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Twin
    527 posts Member
    WildMango wrote: »
    ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    My last node today was zaul savage GK shore trooper and b2. Can I have some insight on who to beat that all maxed.

I constantly face Zaul, GK, Chaze, Zader, Shore, Zavage any combination on node 12. You can beat them if you farmed good synergy teams all free to play and TM advantage built up in previous nodes.

Get the party started with Rex lead, Nihilus (3 star), Boba fett, TFP, Sun Fac. Finish it up with rebels. Wedge (lead), Biggs, Lando, EP, ST han.

I find it hard to believe you don't have easy node 12 yet with those teams.

GW is really only challenging if you don't have any healing synergy (DN, Biggs, Barris, droids etc) or have less then 2 almost complete teams.

Yes there are exceptions... like meta teams that have very narrow counter options... like Zaul and Zader vs Rex/Yoda.

I run a Wiggs/Chaze/Zarriss team and only have to retreat a few times a week at most.

• Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    No one loses to a Kenobi + Chaze or ZQGJ team if you have a descently speeded TFP, a 4* B2, and a bad as EP. Throw in Boba Fett for good measure.

Zeta no need to kill Jedi and Rogue One scum.

tumblr_o1fxk2swGo1r7kyugo5_500.gif

plUr2WC.gif

• Z qui gon is insanely easy to beat, even with yoda it makes no diferance. I use those teams everyday to leapfrog my way to the top of arena so I can avoid actually challenging teams to beat.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    RuR3WsV.jpg

3240/12 = 270 days and counting of doing all 12 nodes without a fail since unlocking GW at level 40 or whatever.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Winstar wrote: »
    No one loses to a Kenobi + Chaze or ZQGJ team if you have a descently speeded TFP, a 4* B2, and a bad as EP. Throw in Boba Fett for good measure.

Zeta no need to kill Jedi and Rogue One scum.

tumblr_o1fxk2swGo1r7kyugo5_500.gif

plUr2WC.gif

Well, I easily take 2nd or 3rd (when sniped) every day. I beat all kinds of zMaul led compositions out there. ONLY team better is Team Instinct guy who has +100 speed on EVERY toon in his lineup. The guy has literally spent thousands and thousands on his team. I know because he had Krennic and Deathtrooper to 7* the day after the Citadel packs were released.
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    but you used maul ... that's like cheating against jedi because of his power against them. Next time take out maul and see how long it takes for you to beat them. which means definitely not the hardest team to face

That's about the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Why don't we just say "want a challenge, don't run meta teams in arena".

Purposely run weak strategies against opponents? What a stupid concept.