Hope for Talia in new update?

Despite reading all the "Talia is awful/trap" threads over the past month, I starred her to 7, because, hey, she's what I had (and she's been a champ in GW).

She's currently part of my 3-healer (Lumi, JC + Sid and Phasma (L) ) Arena team which is absolutely awful on defense, but is overall powerful enough to let me score in Top 5 (though never top spot) regularly.

So thoughts on Talia with the changes revealed in Feb. update? Could she be viable even on a non-Nightsister team?

Replies

• Well it's interesting. Depends if the self heal makes her feel more like a healer I think.
  • Despite reading all the "Talia is awful/trap" threads over the past month, I starred her to 7, because, hey, she's what I had (and she's been a champ in GW).

She's currently part of my 3-healer (Lumi, JC + Sid and Phasma (L) ) Arena team which is absolutely awful on defense, but is overall powerful enough to let me score in Top 5 (though never top spot) regularly.

So thoughts on Talia with the changes revealed in Feb. update? Could she be viable even on a non-Nightsister team?

I think it said she is up to 60%-100% heal steal so if she does 2k damage, that is 2k heal per turn which is nice unless your facing sid or maybe kylo/ig88, then she will be like normal if she has heal immunity on
  • If they make no changes, she remains a niche char. The problem with nightsisters except Daka is speed.