Mace vs Bariss for Jedi Challenge

Feng
161 posts Member
Hello, I already have 2 7* Jedi, they are Lumi and JC. My 3rd will be Eeth Koth and he is currently 3*.

4th Jedi I Guess will either be QGJ/Ashoka, but I don't have QGJ yet and I only have Ashoka at 2*. Which will be a better choice?

5th Jedi, I'm considering Bariss and I can farm her since I'm lvl 69 now. However, I'm considering of Mace to farm as well. I'm currently 7/80 Mace. Should I go for Mace??

Appreciate any help.

Replies

• I've been farming Bariss shards for over a month and I only have 40 of 80 so far. I'm only level 68 though so I can't farm shards from the Cantina yet.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Cantina node makes a HUGE difference in farming Barriss. You can go from 1 or 2 shards a day to 10 or even more if you get lucky.
    Mace is a wildcard. He does look cool and I am farming him. Barriss you can't go wrong with, she is a solid GW anchor and will be regardless of other changes.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Mace looks promising in the new update. I'd try him out. But Barriss is very top tier. Either or are good choices.
  • I guess I'm lucky I got a 4 star Mace in a Bronzium pack last week. :)
  • Feng wrote: »
    Hello, I already have 2 7* Jedi, they are Lumi and JC. My 3rd will be Eeth Koth and he is currently 3*.

4th Jedi I Guess will either be QGJ/Ashoka, but I don't have QGJ yet and I only have Ashoka at 2*. Which will be a better choice?

5th Jedi, I'm considering Bariss and I can farm her since I'm lvl 69 now. However, I'm considering of Mace to farm as well. I'm currently 7/80 Mace. Should I go for Mace??

Appreciate any help.

If you're willing to do 100, 200 and 400 crystal refreshes, there is a chance of getting QGJ to 5* in time for the 5* challenge (it depends on when they release it and how your shard drop goes) and he's the better character. If you can't do all of the refreshes, you might be better off going for Ashoka since the 25 or so shards you already have will put you 2-3 days ahead of QGJ.

You already have 2 7* jedi healers and Mace just received a buff, so I'd lean towards Mace over Bariss, but I suspect either would work

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    Alright I guess I'll got for mace then! Because I'd not unlock Bariss node in Cantina yet! But this means my Kylo Ren will gotta wait awhile! :(