Poe speed/meter-reduction intact + visible teams = Poe problem actually gets worse with the update

1235Next

Replies

• Take some time off and post less bro! Nerfing Poe to oblivion is not gonna change much beside more rage quit. Nerf this char will make other chars relatively strong. And the only way to make him much less prominent is to make his skill set kinda useless. Some pple would feel happy, pple already have him at 7* would rage. If I were them I would avoid drastic changes at all cost. It will cause a whole lot more problem. They r moving in the right direction by introducing Jedi content and buffing chars.

Frankly, until I see the new upcoming chars, I would refrain from discussing about nerfing chars. What is the point of trying to "balance" chars if the new chars will destroy it. And history makes me believe that might be intentional (might not be the devs decisions).
  • https://youtu.be/t2Cstu5gWjg
    I showed my team at the beginning it's Droids. Enjoy. Debate, MasterBall.
  • Did I do as expected?
  • Of course! Foolish are those who do not respect the Power of Poe. I own this Galaxy!
  • Yep. That's about standard for a droid Poe team. I'm the lowest level and power in the top 10 by some distance on my server, yet I make 5th every day thanks to Droids and Poe.
  • You let Poe die? Poor Poe.. :(
  • It is standard, but that team faced has no DPS at all. Barriss, Mace, Tano, very weak hitters, Phasma not that big a hitter. Lumi is ok a hitter. You had a bunch of wet noodles and feathers flying at you.

Grats on the win though. A win is a win my friend. Nice job.

• DPS w/ speed doesn't matter. I got Poe to gear IIIV in 1day playing only w/ 4* and a group of av speed Heros Kylo/Lumi to #1 in Arena beating all Poe/GS/QJG/Rey teams. It's all about that turn meter.
  • Sw_Home
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Post removed due to ToS violation.
  • It's sad when I'm seeking out higher "power" level teams to fight because I'm terrified of any low power team because they are almost all rocking Poe plus dps.
  • It is standard, but that team faced has no DPS at all. Barriss, Mace, Tano, very weak hitters, Phasma not that big a hitter. Lumi is ok a hitter. You had a bunch of wet noodles and feathers flying at you.

Grats on the win though. A win is a win my friend. Nice job.

I know. I was trying to find the highest power level I could find. Until the update I can't really know who the people are.
  • When a company creates a game like this, the first rule needs to be that balance is created so that all the characters in the game can match any equally levelled character.

In a game setup that is balanced, a character like Asajj for example should be able to battle a Poe and have a 50/50 chance, not the current situation where players choose the same teams over and over.

EA/CG need to balance the meta so there isn't a situation like we have, that's the issue. Until this is fixed, the game will be nothing more than chasing meta for cheap wins.
  • When a company creates a game like this, the first rule needs to be that balance is created so that all the characters in the game can match any equally levelled character.

In a game setup that is balanced, a character like Asajj for example should be able to battle a Poe and have a 50/50 chance, not the current situation where players choose the same teams over and over.

EA/CG need to balance the meta so there isn't a situation like we have, that's the issue. Until this is fixed, the game will be nothing more than chasing meta for cheap wins.

Can't tell if serious? Not all equally leveled characters should be able to battle each other with a 50/50 chance of success. That is a boring and stale meta just like the current one.

But what should happen in a competitively balanced game is that a lot of different team compositions would be viable at the top level of play allowing team diversity and strategic decision making other than which speed/dmg team comp do I want to pursue?
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Well this was not about Poe, just $€×