Anakin and General Kenobi should have synergy

Khaleesi1221
152 posts Member
edited March 2017
When General Kenobi is present, Anakin gains +15 speed, +250 offense, and whenever Kenobi uses a special, Anakin gains foresight and resets all his cooldowns

For General Kenobi, if Ani is present, gain +25 speed, +50% of max health/protection and reset all cooldowns when a Sith is defeated

Replies

• There are lots of characters that should have some kind of synergy. This would be fixed if they would not release completely new characters for the "same person" (old ben/general kenobi, etc.)
    Marvel Future Fight has a very interesting approach to different "versions" of a person, using uniforms which changes some of their abilities. I think that approach would fit right at home in SWGoH. That is until I consider CG's penchant for releasing bugged content. Maybe best not to confuse them.
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    When General Kenobi and Anakin are on the same team, Anakin gets his limbs cut off and dies for this round. Next round: If General Kenobi and Anakin are on the same team, Anakin becomes Darth Vader and kills General Kenobi.
  • Dhoey321 wrote: »
    When General Kenobi and Anakin are on the same team, Anakin gets his limbs cut off and dies for this round. Next round: If General Kenobi and Anakin are on the same team, Anakin becomes Darth Vader and kills General Kenobi.

This
  • Keldo
    364 posts Member
    Would he not have better synergy with the clones?
  • Khaleesi1221
    152 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Dhoey321 wrote: »

Only if Kenobi has the high ground

Otherwise, Kenobi underestimates Ani's power, and becomes a force ghost

Edit: this topic was just in jest; neither really need any buffs, especially the ones I outlined