Helmets

Why?
Why not?
Why is it such a big deal?
Why does every thread turn into a debate that the clones should have helmets?
Why everytime it gets brought up do I cringe and think "not this again, why do people even care?".
That is all.

Replies

• Options
    Because it looks better
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Because the devs said the general idea was to give named toons faces and more generic toons obscure their faces.
  • Options
    Having the Clones without their helmets is just wrong. It's not like their faces are iconic in Star Wars. It's their helmets that makes them unique and sets them apart.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Having the Clones without their helmets is just wrong. It's not like their faces are iconic in Star Wars. It's their helmets that makes them unique and sets them apart.

This^^^

That one "response" was probably worst than the situation itself!
  • Options
    Hey now. At least we have 6 different Jango Fetts with 4 showing thier face.

And no Jango himself
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Because the devs said the general idea was to give named toons faces and more generic toons obscure their faces.

Don't forget the explanation of "it would confuse new players"
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »

They rolled down Qui-Gon's sleeves and I didn't see any new players get confused.
  • Options
    Why they had to make Royal Guard stand funny though?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Vertigo wrote: »
    Allenb60 wrote: »

They rolled down Qui-Gon's sleeves and I didn't see any new players get confused.

I was confused, but I got over it.

His sleeves were up?!?!
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Matty228 wrote: »
    Why they had to make Royal Guard stand funny though?

To match their stance in the movies