9-C LS Hard

Seriously? Not only is Baze in the same table as Shoretrooper, or put into a hard node despite being in the same place K2 was once at, but the fact Baze is hard node exclusive is uncool. Smithie D made a video about this that I feel that sums it up.

Replies

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    Yep its just a big slap to everyone's faces
  • I've always hated the phrase "slap in the face". No, it's not a slap in the face. It's a mobile game that has a character that is difficult to get. Yes, it would be nice if he was easier to get. But we will all survive, somehow.
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    I've always hated the phrase "slap in the face". No, it's not a slap in the face. It's a mobile game that has a character that is difficult to get. Yes, it would be nice if he was easier to get. But we will all survive, somehow.

It would be nice if he was easier to get... :'(
  • tkl wrote: »
    I've always hated the phrase "slap in the face". No, it's not a slap in the face. It's a mobile game that has a character that is difficult to get. Yes, it would be nice if he was easier to get. But we will all survive, somehow.

It would be nice if he was easier to get... :'(

Yup
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    I understand him going next to Shoretrooper honestly. I just don't understand why thats the only places we can get them. They should be farmable to some extent to people before they've become a high enough level to beat the lightside missions at stage 9. Especially Baze where Chirrut is far less functional without him.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I just wish it was 2 hard nodes. 1 on each side.
    1 or 2 shards a day is not cool. It will take nearly a year with just the single node
  • Soooo.... the best characters should be easy to obtain instead of hard? Because that's how video games have always worked right. Don't forget you can still get them in shipments and will probably randomly show up in shard shop