Please Swap out K-2S0 for Baze Malbus in the Shard Shop.

Prev1
Have the barest modicum of mercy on your less accomplished players, and give us ever so slightly more of an opportunity to farm Baze?

Replies

• Options
    Yes, so much this.
  • Options
    Seeing as how roughly half the users got K-2S0 to 7 stars already ( this includes me ) having him available for galactic war tokens seems less useful for too wide a selection of players.

Having Baze replace K-2S0 in the shard shop at least still makes him a rare drop for most players, but increases slightly the opportunities we'll have to farm him - and in many cases will for a long while will be the ONLY chance a lot of players will ever have of unlocking/advancing him.

So here's hoping we get this small, yet arguably fair, shake.
  • Options
    Buy him with crystals..
  • Options
    Mrjenkins wrote: »
    Buy him with crystals..

Haha
  • SikrouDeco
    338 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yes, so much this.

But use defense mods right or is that just Biggs? LOL
  • Options
    Buy him with crystals..

Oh that's ... funny? Meant to be funny? It's one of those, anyway, right? Good times, thanks.
  • Options
    SikrouDeco wrote: »
    Yes, so much this.

But use defense mods right or is that just Biggs? LOL

Non-sequitur of the year award goes to...
  • Options
    I'd request an all-new toon all together for the Shard Shop. To fit the fashion of what it is/has been.
  • Angrybaldman
    369 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Baze or Shoretrooper please!!!
  • Davius
    432 posts Member
    Options

remove both k2 and GG for these guys
  • Options
    I can't wait tichaze is over.
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Buy him with crystals..

Oh that's ... funny? Meant to be funny? It's one of those, anyway, right? Good times, thanks.

Well it's more like a haha to meta followers.
  • Options
    Davius wrote: »

remove both k2 and GG for these guys

Or make GG better then 2 random rebels like he should be
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Baze had his time in the Shard Shop, and so has K2. It's time for a new toon to hit the shop. My vote is Nihilus, but I'd take Shooretrooper also.
  • Options
    I can't wait tichaze is over.
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    Buy him with crystals..

Well it's more like a haha to meta followers.

In that case, I can absolutely see where you're coming from indeed.

Also, we concur on GG entirely - he needs a rework and then some.
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    Baze had his time in the Shard Shop, and so has K2. It's time for a new toon to hit the shop. My vote is Nihilus, but I'd take Shooretrooper also.

I think putting Baze in the shard shop would be nicer to a lot of the player base - his time in there was all too brief, and there's nothing saying they can't BOTH be there, really, right? But Baze should be a LITTLE more easily farmed than GG at this point.

( this again is saying nothing of how actually lousy GG himself is, okay? )
  • Options
    I haven't seen the shard shop.. ill b there n a few days. I have high hopes..
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I haven't seen the shard shop.. ill b there n a few days. I have high hopes..

In that case, you really haven't missed anything - it's like it always was with a slight case of Chirrut from time to time. So, uh, slightly better but mostly meh.
  • Options
    I guess I'll take a spoiler.. how many r in shard shop and whose good
  • Options
    + sin 90°
  • slamaMC
    139 posts Member
    Options
    Seems like an oversight to keep him in there now that he's an easy farm. I am hoping for DK or DT in there next.
  • Options
    Baze was in there for a long time. I farmed him from there then. He was literally there just before K2. You were likely farming ships or ally tokens then, but he was there.
  • Options
    Can someone tell me bout shard shop please
  • Options
    Baze was in there for a long time. I farmed him from there then. He was literally there just before K2. You were likely farming ships or ally tokens then, but he was there.

Most didn't know he was this good when he was in there. now there's buyer's remorse wishing they would've gotten him over something else. Really that's what this game is about. Missed opportunities.
  • Options
    Eliminate all temporary farming locations please. Put someone in a spot and keep them there.
  • Options
    Can someone tell me bout shard shop please

Once you 7 star a character you will unlock the shard shop. You trade shards of characters you have at 7 star for shard shop currency. It has character shards for sale. Some random characters for low currency/little shards, but General Grievous and K2-S0 are available for high currency/lots of shards.
  • Options
    So your 7 stars go down? This seems odd
  • Options
    Or you have to get more shards for them so you get nothing when you unlock it?
  • Options
    +12235
  • Options
    DeeRod12 wrote: »
    +12235

We arnt protocol droids
  • StormTro0p3R_H
    1643 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Or you have to get more shards for them so you get nothing when you unlock it?

@Mrjenkins

You get more shards for the 7 star characters. These shards would be useless otherwise, so you trade the for shop currency and you use that currency to buy shards for characters you don't have.

If your first name Mike by any chance?
This discussion has been closed.