Is there a rebel that can replace baze on rogue one team?

Just like title says I want the rogue 1 guys buy baze is not obtainable. Anyone that can sub?

Replies

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    Maybe a speedy ST han?
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Are you not able to complete the node? Baze doesn't need to be 7* to be useful.
  • I have the node unlocked but a full year to get him is more than I am willing to invest. My crystals are just not that great.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Seltgar wrote: »
    I have the node unlocked but a full year to get him is more than I am willing to invest. My crystals are just not that great.

But you don't need him at 7* to use him. I think he unlocks at 3 or 4*, can't remember.
    IMO he is needed to give health/tm boost to chirrut.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    I have the node unlocked but a full year to get him is more than I am willing to invest. My crystals are just not that great.

But you don't need him at 7* to use him. I think he unlocks at 3 or 4*, can't remember.

He takes 50 shards to unlock at 3*. Which is 50 days when you average 1 shard a day. It'll still take a month to unlock him with good luck.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Vertigo wrote: »

He takes 50 shards to unlock at 3*. Which is 50 days when you average 1 shard a day. It'll still take a month to unlock him with good luck.

Thanks couldn't remember where he unlocked at.

Op not knowing where the rest of your R1 rebels are if you are wanting to run them 2 months to unlock Baze is not that bad. Take you that long to get all the gear, omega and 20 zeta's needed.

If you want to run R1 team you really need Baze.
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    Vertigo wrote: »

Thanks couldn't remember where he unlocked at.

Op not knowing where the rest of your R1 rebels are if you are wanting to run them 2 months to unlock Baze is not that bad. Take you that long to get all the gear, omega and 20 zeta's needed.

If you want to run R1 team you really need Baze.

Yeah, Chirrut will be easy to crush without him, and it takes away your enemy dispel. You could theoretically run the Jyn lead with Chirrut, Cassian, GK, and Zarriss, but Chirrut will still be super squishy and any stray Boba will destroy him even more easily than with Baze.
  • Ok that tells me what I need to do thx.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Pathfinder could work, but Chirrut is a lot better with his buddy