5th toon for Rex(L), GK and Chaze?

Waqui
8802 posts Member
With my current team (Wiggs, Chaze and GK) I have no troubles at all with the two empire teams and the two Rex teams currently in top—10. However I rarely beat Sith teams with Zaul, DN, Sith Assassin + 2. I'm looking to improve my team to be able to handle those Sith teams. My Rex will soon hit 7*, g11, so I'm considering the following:

Rex (L)
Chaze
GK

But who should be my fifth? An attacker like Zylo or Darth Nihilus? Zarris for defense? Boba Fett?

I have zeta materials ready for one upgrade. My first upgrade.

Any ideas will be appriciated :—)

Replies

• Nihlus or boba. Nihlus is better, and his zetad unique is awesome
  • I don't think you can go wrong with DN. Personally, I like Zylo but he doesn't get max benefit with a taunter. You want your Zylo to take a lot of hits and get dots
  • If you have a fast boba, consider putting him in your squad to inflict ability block before maul gives off his daze aoe, he works best with lots of speed and potency... good luck!
    https://swgoh.gg/u/wolffe/

I 7* FOTP without using any energy refreshes, get on my level
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I better gear DN then, it seems. He's still behind at g7.

Thanx, guys :—)
  • Zylo can work to your advantage. DoT on him consistently trigger heals and debuffs from Rex/Chirruit
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Honestly; anybody you want.
    The best are Nihilus ep boba zylo
  • I'd zeta Kylo.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Darth Nihilus could workl as your 5th if he can survive long enough. B2 could work if you are facing a similar team and want to clear buffs and place ability block. Boba works great if you are facing a team that buffs and you want to land big hits.