Bistan's Use In Rancor

Since I'm a lazy bum who wants to do zero research, what makes Bistan so good in Rancor? I heard he does well and is the key to a solo without Zader.

Replies

• Options
    Great TM reduction (Removes TM = to his potency and his unique boosts potency)

TM Boost for allies

Takes a lot of turns with Frenzy buff

I think that's what makes him good but I've never used him so idk for sure
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    I mean, he has pretty good potency and gains potency for each debuffed enemy and each rebel ally and one of his specials reduces TM by a % equal to his potency %. He can easily get over 100% Potency and with Frenzy I guess he'd go a lot. I don't think he's the key to a solo w/o Zader though. Teebo does that 100% TMR more efficiently and won't be increasing the TM of the rancor with a bunch of basic attacks in between.
  • Options
    Ah thanks. Would it be safe to trade TFP out for him?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options

Depends on your team and your mods. If you have enough speed on your mods that can get everyone else's speed and potency high enough without TFP then yea go for it. But if you need TFP's tenacity down for the rest of your team that might not be the best idea.
  • Javik
    246 posts Member
    Options
    TFP only helps all turn meter reducing characters with his tenacity down. Like others have said it is his special where he removes turn meter equal to potency. His unique buffs his potency so it only gets better.
  • Options
    Vertigo wrote: »

Depends on your team and your mods. If you have enough speed on your mods that can get everyone else's speed and potency high enough without TFP then yea go for it. But if you need TFP's tenacity down for the rest of your team that might not be the best idea.

Yeha, I'll just stick with TFP