1st omegas

As the title says, I have my first 10 omega mats. I run EP(l), Vader, SF, RG, and Boba in arena. I will be hitting level 78 in a few days and would like an opinion or two on where to put them. The three contenders are...Boba's AOE, Vader's basic, or EP's AOE. My arena team will look like this for the foreseeable future. I saw a post asking about "must do/haves". I will always run Vader as he is my favorite.

I am building up my TFP, he is only 4 Star G8, but once I have him leveled up, he will get an omega and replace SunFac. Another possibility for me is Rex, as some Mauls are starting to show up. I will gear up TFP first tho. It's hard to say how long it will take to build up more omegas, so I have to make a choice. I place in the top 50, but it is getting tougher to beat teams as their mods are so much better. My Boba has been stuck at 174 speed for two weeks now. I literally have the second slowest Boba in the top 50. Almost every victory I get now is just lucky RNG. I really want these omegas to get me the most bang for my buck. I spend one day's cantina energy on mods, and the other day's for TFP shards. I haven't scored anything worthwhile. Mod store has been junk too.

I guess I would equally appreciate a different omega suggestion on one of those three toons. Whatever will help me the most.

Replies

• Drax_77
    1076 posts Member
    I would go with bobas ae and palps ae first.
  • Just so you know - Boba's AOE omega has been bugged since day 1- you only have a chance of AB lasting 2 turns, and it often only lasts 1. It's in the developer's list of known bugs as of 3 weeks ago, see the list HERE
    That being said, Vader's Slow (force crush) and EP's AOE omegas are both very good, i highly recommend them.
  • Thanks for that link. I was unaware of the bug. Ability block is what I'm really looking for in arena. On Vader's basic, the extra 15% would be nice. That's also a big reason I want my TFP in there and omega' too. I will definitely go EP's AOE first as it will help my GW greatly as well. I have a couple days to think about it.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Ouch. Keep sun fac and lose RG!!
    I would omega ep stun and either tfp special or either one of boba specials
  • Yea, that's gonna be a rough call when that time comes. My SF is 6 star G8 vs RG 4 star G8. I will continue SF no matter what because I use his ship. He dispels, but doesn't receive leader bonus. I will use EP lead until I can Zeta Vader(months away) because I will always use Vader in arena as he is my absolute favorite. SF dispels, but Boba can too. SF can be dispelled and probably won't get to throw up his taunt again whereas RG can be dispelled and it can go right back up as soon as another toon gets below 50%. RG generally stuns the important toon that resisted the EP stun. That right there almost makes him better than SF.