Possible great all around team? Best anti-meta?

EldMapat
85 posts Member
edited March 2017
I'm currently using Rex(L), zylo, b2, boba, shoretrooper. I have pretty good mods. Only zylo is maxed, b2 is g9, and the rest are g10. How far could this team go in arena if all were max gear? I currently get top 20 at payouts

Replies

• Impossible to say as I don't know your shard. Guessing a newer one though and if that's the case probably top 10 if you're already top 20. That team would get roflstomped in my shard though.
  • It's actually holding up in a dec 2015 shard with a bunch of zauls, and chazes
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Right now the only thing holding you at the top is Rex lead and your zylo.
    Boba is worthless because all he is good is for 1 round of AB, your team isn't based of debuffs so he can't execute for massive damage.
    Shore sucks and I never really liked him. Yea he is a meat shield but that's all he is doing.
    A siths meat shield is them going in and out of defense; and that's why they are better atm.
    You don't need b2 against sith squads because they will go in and out of stealth regardless.
    This is all information to help you get to top arena ranks. Post your swgoh characters.
  • https://swgoh.gg/u/eldmapat/

I used to use wiggs but I'm trying to break off from that. I'm currently working on first order but was thinking of gearing up this team first before gearing up first order.