I like the poe nerf.

For me it wasn't turn meter reduction I wanted it was a tank that can take hits before my team gets shot. Turn meter reduction was just a bonus. Also instead of repeating toons in cantina add Rey or something.

Replies

• Options
    That's crazy, you have Poe and you liked the "nerf", I can't imagine why.
  • Options
    Nahow wrote: »
    That's crazy, you have Poe and you liked the "nerf", I can't imagine why.

I did fine with out him. I just switched to Droids instead of a First Order team and needed a high speed tank. All the other pros about him a couldn't careless about.
  • Options
    And Poe would be a fun speedy tank...that alone (his speed) should be the draw. It's ridiculous that his one skill has 3 modifiers attached to it: a taunt, a potency debuff, and a turn meter modifier. Poe alone with a potency debuff and taunt is already strong. A FAST taunt with resistance of being dispelled is great enough, the turn meter is overkill and makes it way way too much....

A speedy tank that can reliable hold a fast taunt is something worth putting in a squad alone. Then give him a potency debuff.... THEN boost your team to attacking first? It's pretty **** for balancing. One ability that does so much coupled with one of the highest speeds in the game...this is a mistake