Chopper Event Tier 2 and 3 Praise thread!!

THANK YOU CG! @CG_TopHat @CG_Kozispoon

I appreciate that you listened to the fan base and made additional free to play content!

I really enjoyed using Hera, Kanan, and Zeb today to start to understand how to use the phoenix squadron. Hope these tiers are still available by the time we get Ezra and Sabine.

Also, I hope someday we can replay all events, perhaps a new spot in the Cantina for "Expired Events"? No rewards necessary!

Replies

• leef
    13458 posts Member
    sensible threads aren't as fun to respond in ;)
    I like it aswell, eventhough i'm not even sure i'll play tier 2 and 3 each day. It's just great to have the option, not sure why people hated it so much :neutral:
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • expired events +1
  • They should be right between events and shard shop, there's a spot for them.
  • +1 for a post that is not whining about something
  • I tried out my wimpy Jawa squad today against K2S0 :)
  • I need to try some different squads, maybe a good time to try out my Bounty Hunters. Although it was fun blasting the annoying K2 in the face with wiggs.

My only comment it would be nice to get this when there are full squads so we can practice more. or even a practice area with our guild mates.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Agreed, great event that allow us to play. Rewards are secondary to me, I want playable content. How about making it unlimited with no rewards after the first success?
  • It is helpful to have something that allows us to test squads. On other games they have "defense" tests where they allow you to fight against your own existing squad at any time to test its viability, which is extremely helpful
  • I think it would be nice to refresh for 1k credits, essentially letting you play endlessly. My 3 year old niece enjoyed beating up on the "bad robot", and I enjoyed letting her play for no stakes :)
  • Or refresh it with ally points!!

Imagine being able to work on some lower level/experimental/new teams in Military Might or Yoda or Palpatine events instead of getting Mk1 Furnace Salvage for 250 AP.
  • I've also enjoyed the extra swings at K2 and R2!
  • Cool thread
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    sensible threads aren't as fun to respond in ;)
    I like it aswell, eventhough i'm not even sure i'll play tier 2 and 3 each day. It's just great to have the option, not sure why people hated it so much :neutral:

+1...to each statement. lol
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    I am actaully a huge fan of this event. I'm able to play it with level 60 G5/6 Phoenix squad to see the synergy they have. Being able to use undergeared characters is fun. Today I re Hera/kanan/zeb/chaze with chopper. All level 60 :)
    I'm pleased with the way the new Phoenix are being released. If they release and make the characters farmable at the rate they are; it looks great for the future of this game.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    What is the recommended level for teir 3 of this event? I am thinking about buying the chopper bundle so I can play teir 3. I only want to play it if I can use undergeared Phoenix squad members though