Zeb's Protection Up Special + Yoda's Battle Meditation

SolariJedi
138 posts Member
edited March 2017
So tried using Yoda's battle meditation after I applied the protection up from Zeb's Honor Guard Special, and it didn't apply to the rest of the group. Yoda's description says, that it won't pass on "unique" abilities through battle meditation, but Zeb's is a special.... so why won't it pass this on?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7286 posts Moderator
    It's not unique abilities, it's unique effects. Although it's unclear whether protection up should be considered unique. It's possible they just forgot to update Yoda. The mechanics look like he is literally searching for each kind of buff, then applying if he has it. Which seems like a really inefficient way to do it, but there it is.
  • Yeah I saw that on swgoh.gg, and that's kind of what I was lead to believe, they may just have to update Yoda. Cause if it doesn't work for Zeb, probably doesn't work for Kanan either. I will have to check that.
  • Any chance the dev's could comment on this? Cause this seems like a pretty big oversight. I was hoping to get Kanan geared up because of his taunt and protect up, and use that with Yoda.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hiya!
    This has been flagged as a bug, and sent up to our dev team for review.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • scuba
    14044 posts Member
    Poor Yoda... Can't copy heal over time anymore and now can't copy protection up.
  • Thanks Kozi! I know you guys are busy, appreciate all the work and effort!