After upcoming changes, who to farm?

Obviously 5* Jedis are more valuable to unlock the new character - but does anyone have any thoughts on who else will be worth it from the changes next week?

Replies

• Phipps
    1107 posts Member
    Poe
  • Phipps wrote: »
    Poe

• ^^
  • Coruscant underworld police or teebo aka "poe eater"
  • Poe
  • Well for me I'm glad I already started farming Mace.
  • U guys serious with the slight Poe nerf? can't tell. also, I have him but he's only 4*
  • By my stomach feeling I also would consider Mace now.
  • DiscoSlice wrote: »
    U guys serious with the slight Poe nerf? can't tell. also, I have him but he's only 4*

As far as I can understand from Poe owners, 4 stars makes him viable as long as he's geared up.
  • so Poe will still be useful after the slight nerf then? just for arena?
  • What about Savage?
  • As a F2p my initial thought was "how can I get 5 star Jedi?!" but I realized the answer is money which would make me a p2p player lol. If you are f2p and want to stay viable do not bend over backward trying to get Jedi especially weak ones just to play in the event. The event is designed to tempt you into. openng your wallet and throw content to the whales who already have a full Jedi team). Select a portion of the game ie pve, pvp, GW and focus on that. I've started a droid team and rather than pumping all my energy into Jedi I'm staying the course on droids and having faith that at some point there will be a droid event I can easily participate in.
  • i think thought we all know it will be Y O D A and then resist I can not.
  • Remorhaz wrote: »
    As a F2p my initial thought was "how can I get 5 star Jedi?!" but I realized the answer is money which would make me a p2p player lol. If you are f2p and want to stay viable do not bend over backward trying to get Jedi especially weak ones just to play in the event. The event is designed to tempt you into. openng your wallet and throw content to the whales who already have a full Jedi team). Select a portion of the game ie pve, pvp, GW and focus on that. I've started a droid team and rather than pumping all my energy into Jedi I'm staying the course on droids and having faith that at some point there will be a droid event I can easily participate in.

F2P myself. I'm making a leap of faith (or gambling move)... saving crystals to buy a 8x chromium pack in the hope of having a farmable 4* Jedi in it (I know, long shot) such as Mace, Anakin, Barriss, etc. Then, I'm saving cantina tokens for QGJ and will most probably unlock Ashoka with hard nodes.

I'll clearly not be 5* for the event, but I will have at least 5 Jedis in order to start it. I might even have 5 3*.
  • Johnnyudes wrote: »
    Remorhaz wrote: »
    As a F2p my initial thought was "how can I get 5 star Jedi?!" but I realized the answer is money which would make me a p2p player lol. If you are f2p and want to stay viable do not bend over backward trying to get Jedi especially weak ones just to play in the event. The event is designed to tempt you into. openng your wallet and throw content to the whales who already have a full Jedi team). Select a portion of the game ie pve, pvp, GW and focus on that. I've started a droid team and rather than pumping all my energy into Jedi I'm staying the course on droids and having faith that at some point there will be a droid event I can easily participate in.

F2P myself. I'm making a leap of faith (or gambling move)... saving crystals to buy a 8x chromium pack in the hope of having a farmable 4* Jedi in it (I know, long shot) such as Mace, Anakin, Barriss, etc. Then, I'm saving cantina tokens for QGJ and will most probably unlock Ashoka with hard nodes.

I'll clearly not be 5* for the event, but I will have at least 5 Jedis in order to start it. I might even have 5 3*.

You'd do best in using those crystals to actually farm someone worth your while.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (: