What would you do if you were me?

Really stuck on what to do guys, only came back to the game couple of months ago, so what would you do if you were me next?
https://swgoh.gg/u/absolutelad/collection/

Replies

• tkl
    295 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Build your sith up especially nihilus and maul
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    tkl wrote: »
    Would Nihilus at 3* be viable mate? Thanks for the reply
    Not really sure who to farm next with Cantina energy etc... TFP, Dooku or Kylo
  • tkl
    295 posts Member
    Would Nihilus at 3* be viable mate? Thanks for the reply
    Not really sure who to farm next with Cantina energy etc... TFP, Dooku or Kylo

Yes nihilus is extremely viable at 3* and if i were you i would farm TFP because he has a ship and he is a strong attacker after that do dooku then kylo :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

This. Gear up Maul and start piling up Zeta ability mats so you can make him your arena lead. You can work that team with Vader instead of Kylo until you get Kylo geared up.

Up until just a day or so ago I ran zMaul lead with Palpatine, Vader, B2 and Nihilus (mine is 4*, but 3* at full gear worked even on a November '15 shard - top 10)

Your biggest issue is gear. You could actually run a decent team with Maul (zeta'd) lead, Palp, Vader, Boba and Nihilus - but they need to be stronger than G8.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. Gear up Maul and start piling up Zeta ability mats so you can make him your arena lead. You can work that team with Vader instead of Kylo until you get Kylo geared up.

Up until just a day or so ago I ran zMaul lead with Palpatine, Vader, B2 and Nihilus (mine is 4*, but 3* at full gear worked even on a November '15 shard - top 10)

Your biggest issue is gear. You could actually run a decent team with Maul (zeta'd) lead, Palp, Vader, Boba and Nihilus - but they need to be stronger than G8.
    Awesome advice mate thank you so much, what gear level would you recommend? 9-10? At 6* would they still be alright or?

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Awesome advice mate thank you so much, what gear level would you recommend? 9-10? At 6* would they still be alright or?

That depends on where your arena shard is and what your goal is. A couple of months is a long time (in game terms). 6* probably is a little squishy for guys like Maul and Palp. They also have to be modded well, which also might be a concern if you've been away.

The good thing is, with your roster, you should have no trouble with credit heist - so at least you'll have credits to buy/upgrade mods.

You might be able to run a Wiggs team until you get your Sith team up to par. But you're going to need 5 dot mods on them - and dump all your speed into STHan and Biggs.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DontSteptoThis
    106 posts Member
    edited March 2017

That depends on where your arena shard is and what your goal is. A couple of months is a long time (in game terms). 6* probably is a little squishy for guys like Maul and Palp. They also have to be modded well, which also might be a concern if you've been away.

The good thing is, with your roster, you should have no trouble with credit heist - so at least you'll have credits to buy/upgrade mods.

You might be able to run a Wiggs team until you get your Sith team up to par. But you're going to need 5 dot mods on them - and dump all your speed into STHan and Biggs.
    I'm struggling to get good health and Protection mods tbh, protection mod is for the extra bar above your health yeah? I have a few 5 dots Protection mods but doesn't seem to give
    My toons the protection like it does for other players..yeah I get credits no problem at all man, I'm only 609-400 in arena atm