Raiding Rainbows raiding t4 Leveling guild we are between 50-60 mostly

NinjaLucK
20 posts Member
edited March 2017
We are a new formed guild looking for members. We split from a guild that wasn't progressing any more. We were raiding t3 and finishing with ease waiting on tickets to start another. 15 of us that left are ready for t4. We just need active members to fill our roster out. A few of us run heroics on our main tags and can give advice and help if needed. Ally code 265-199-738 send a request and let's get to raiding and gear up characters together.
Post edited by NinjaLucK on

Replies

• NinjaLucK
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Bump bump
    Post edited by NinjaLucK on
  • Getting some people in will start a t4 raid this week. Come get in on the ground floor with a chance to gear up quickly as well as a friendly group who can give guidance on your progression if you want any help.
  • Bump
  • T4 raid will start tonight or tomorrow. Come level and gear up with a good knowledgeable group. A lot of people raid heroics in mains and give advice a lot. Very laid back active group.
  • Raid will be starting tonight!!! Come join a fun knowledgeable group of people. We are sitting at 20 members and had no issues with t3. Looking to fill out our roster. All levels are welcome, most of us are sitting around 60 and wanted to level and gear up quickly with a fun group.
  • Raid has started come level and raid with a solid group
  • Moving through it pretty easy come be apart of a solid group leveling and gearing up quickly
  • Bump
  • Clearing t4 with ease. Just need more members to start raids faster. Get the gear to do heroics while leveling up. Most of us are 55-65 very active and no pressure on requirements. Send me a fr my ally code is 265-199-738
  • 463-827-686 friend of mine needs new guild. Level 73. Message me and ill help him take care of it
  • Hey sorry just now seeing this I will add you
  • Agh I got him in already thank you
  • About to wrap up another t4 will start another as soon as it's done. Still have room for about 20 started with 10 a little over a week ago. Growing fast come raid with an active fun group of guys.
  • We will be starting another t4 tonight at 9:30 cst. Come join a laid back fun group to raid with.
  • Clearing in about 2 days and sitting at 35 members looking to fill up the rest.
  • Starting another t4 tomorrow come join a fun group and gear up your characters
  • Trying to fill out the last few spots. We will be starting another t4 as soon as we have the tickets. Come raid gear up and have fun.