Old Republic Sith or Rogue One Empire

My long term goal is getting Vader's zeta, has anyone done the numbers to see which is better:
Nihilus, Sithtrooper, & Sithassassin
OR
Krennic, Deathtrooper, & Shoretrooper

I'm talking raids, arena, and galactic war.
I know that's only 4, but that's where the hard/fun part comes in.

Trying to figure out what I'm gonna spend my shipments on.
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

Replies

• Options
    For zVader (L) there are several good, and cheaper, options for the squad. Tie Fighter Pilot brings insane speed and damage to the squad; he has high base speed that is easy to mod to 250+ and his speed increases the more enemies are debuffed so he will, at times, go several times before the opponent. Couple that with his ability block and aoe buff immunity and he can shut down taunters early when you need it.

My next favorite option would be Boba Fett. He has above average speed, an AOE ability block, his execute that synergizes with Vaders DoTs and also makes Chirrut stacking HoT's a vulnerability for Rebels, and he is a tough target because of his revive. Another solid choice that many have gone with is Darth Sidious. This one I would hold off on until you can Zeta him, his low HP before the Zeta makes him a liability, after Zeta he gains alot of potency and HP that compliment his speed and debuffs.

For the Characters you listed, I would go with Shoretrooper first. His auto-taunt is what shuts down the fast Wiggs combos you run into and allows your team to get a round off. After that I would go with either Nihilus or Deathtrooper and would choose depending on your most common opponents. If you have alot of rebels then I would go with Deathtrooper as he is an effective counter to them. If you have alot of cleansers/tank heavy timeout teams (think GK/Fives/Barris squads) then you might consider Nihilus instead as he is very effective at nuking enemies.
  • Tedbeast
    218 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    @Darlex11 Thank You, all sound advice. I'm running Palp lead cuz i haven't zeta'ed anyone yet, and am working on TIE pilot already, and i'm doing RG cuz he's cheaper/easier to farm the Shore. I have Boba to max stars/lvl atm, and gear VIII cuz i use him for my scoundrel events.
    I'm definitely gonna do Nihilis shipments first.

I guess my only question remains is: Is Death trooper good enough without Krennic or is Krennic a waste of a squad spot and death trooper good enough on his own?
    Post edited by Tedbeast on
    I find your lack of faith disturbing.
  • Options
    I routinely use Deathtrooper without Krennic. In a Palp lead team, DT absolutely wrecks rebel opponents. He double taps rebels, inflicting daze and then stun, and he gains TM for each debuff inflicted. Palp, DT, Tie Fighter, Shore, +another debuffer/dispeller, was a very solid team for me for a while. I have since changed it up and went zMaul just for fun but deathtrooper under a palp lead and with a good taunter to protect him and plenty of speed secondaries is no joke for any squad and especially an anti-rebel squad.