Rank not changing with Squad Arena wins

RookieGunner
7 posts Member
edited March 2017
Both yesterday and today I had an arena win not change my or my opponents' ranking. Just today I was rank 191 and defeated the player ranked 168. When I went back into the Arena a few minutes later I was still 191 and he was available to battle at 168.

Both battles happened during the hour before rewards were given out.

Anyone else seen this?

Replies

• You've probably found someone else that shares a payout timezone near yours and noticed you were attacking them.

After you finished attacking, they immediately attack back and take their spot back.
  • Both yesterday and today I had an arena win not change my or my opponents' ranking. Just today I was rank 191 and defeated the player ranked 168. When I went back into the Arena a few minutes later I was still 191 and he was available to battle at 168.

Anyone else seen this?

It happened to me today, I was rank 123, defeated the rank 108, and was waiting for the time, and made a refresh looking for a team no more than a minute later and my rank was back 123, and if it is like this
    Kaerindal wrote: »
    You've probably found someone else that shares a payout timezone near yours and noticed you were attacking them.

After you finished attacking, they immediately attack back and take their spot back.

wouldn't you end on a rank one place lower than your previously achieved rank in my case rank 109???
  • crzydroid
    7285 posts Moderator
    Both yesterday and today I had an arena win not change my or my opponents' ranking. Just today I was rank 191 and defeated the player ranked 168. When I went back into the Arena a few minutes later I was still 191 and he was available to battle at 168.

Anyone else seen this?

It happened to me today, I was rank 123, defeated the rank 108, and was waiting for the time, and made a refresh looking for a team no more than a minute later and my rank was back 123, and if it is like this
    Kaerindal wrote: »
    You've probably found someone else that shares a payout timezone near yours and noticed you were attacking them.

wouldn't you end on a rank one place lower than your previously achieved rank in my case rank 109???

If the same person attacked you, then you would go back. Arena wins cause you to switch ranks. It doesn't bump everybody in between down one. Otherwise you would never ever hold a rank.