Nerf Wiggs, Wedge lead is 8% of all #1 pvp leaders! (Lol)

Prev1

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Wow 7%, I'm surprised it's still that high.

• Kyno wrote: »
    Wow 7%, I'm surprised it's still that high.

Newer shards.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Also only based on 1690 players... Probably not the definition of a proper sample size.
  • 45% for zaul. 'balance'
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ig88isboss wrote: »
    45% for zaul. 'balance'

I'm still surprised that would is not censored.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    45% for zaul. 'balance'

I'm still surprised that would is not censored.

which word? "for" or "balanced" ?
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    They're disappearing in my shard, or at least top 20. There was a Wiggs, Boba, Chaze team that cracked top 5 and I took them down in less than a minute.

Pretty soon people will be complaining about Zaul/sith and Wiggs will be a distant memory.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The B word..... :smirk:
  • Wiggs? Zylo says hi.... Solo in fact.

45%??? Just farm maul, SA, nihilis palp and baze/shore and be like everyone else.
  • TheFoxReDux
    255 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Wiggs? Zylo says hi.... Solo in fact.

45%??? Just farm maul, SA, nihilis palp and baze/shore and be like everyone else.

my wiggs team is still beating that team, just sucks on D. now add gen kenobi and it gets interesting. Next week I'll swirch teams to a 2zilius lead with dookz.
  • Yes nerf wiggs. We been asking for this as long as the teebo fix
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    I don't get how a Zaul/EP/SA/DN + shore combo is op. I've seen fast rebel teams tear apart Zaul teams (even fast ones) that have shore in the mix. I used that exact same lineup when I was testing my own Zaul team and it was terrible. Even my Zaul/SA/EP/DN/Dooku setup worked better.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    Wiggs
    Chaze
    Gk

Can still do well.
  • Ig88isboss wrote: »
    45% for zaul. 'balance'

Lol this.
    This is a signature.
  • Sometimes I don't play for a day and I drop out of top 20 and then I get to see all the old wiggs team that I hadn't seen for a couple months I just hit auto and tear them up in 20 seconds with my Zaul, tie, b2, palp, shore team.
  • Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Wiggs? Zylo says hi.... Solo in fact.

my wiggs team is still beating that team, just sucks on D. now add gen kenobi and it gets interesting. Next week I'll swirch teams to a 2zilius lead with dookz.

There's a zQGJ, GK, Yoda, Wiggs team that hangs out in my top 20. It's interesting to say the least.
  • Supercat
    3250 posts Member
    august
    Don't be a ****(4), and follow forum guidelines.
  • Lol wiggs is garbage now, arena has become stale to RNG with zual teams. Still beat them though :)
  • Rui
    80 posts Member
    Dodge 2.0 cause everyone loved the 1st one. To be farm my biggest issue with the game is not being able to get speed secondaries without being extremely lucky are willing to pay $1000's to farm from challenges are refresh shard shop.
  • Wiggs hasn't gone away, it's just been shunted down a hundred ranks. From 250-ish all the way down to 100, it's a sea of Wiggs on my shard. It's a bit of a road-block for my Empire team.
  • I think Wiggs is still competitive depending on how the mods are stacked even against a Zaul team. It definitely doesn't need a nerf lol, but I can see without a strong first taunt tank, them getting blown away quickly. The problem with Wiggs on offense is if they don't have access to dps on first hit(example. first turn auto taunt prevents them from taking out a character first), they get destroyed before they can even attack. Not as squishy TFP but still squishy nonetheless.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    45% for zaul. 'balance'

Lol - newbs. 4 of my top 5 arena are NOT Maul. 1 GK, 1 Maul, 2 Rex and 1 Boba.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • So, of roughly 10 factions to choose from, you are surprised to see that roughly 10% of people use rebels?

I know these threads come up every single week, but I also know the way the universe works... "the squeaky wheels always get the grease". Unless people respond and say "NO", then eventually some suit at EA is going to pull the trigger and do it.

Wiggs is powerful, but so are 500 other combinations. Wiggs does not need a nerf.
  • danflorian1984
    986 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Wow all those players crying to nerf Wiggs are such trolls. They should all just farm their own Zaul. It does'n matter they are level 63 or 75 or whatever. They are worse than people in Africa claiming they are dying of thirst when Dutch people need to keep building dams to keep their cities above water level.

Seriously, some older players are the virtual equivalent of the 1 per-centers. Apparently is human nature to just dismiss as irrelevant the claims and complains of the ones you deem as being lower than you (in rank, paying capabilities or "tactical intelligence"),or if you aren't affected directly by the objects of those complains .
    Post edited by danflorian1984 on
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Wow all those players crying to nerf Wiggs are such trolls. They should all just farm their own Zaul. It does'n matter they are level 63 or 75 or whatever. They are worse than people in Africa claiming they are dying of thirst when Dutch people need to keep building dams to keep their cities above water level.

Seriously, older players are the virtual equivalent of the 1 per-centers. Apparently is human nature to just dismiss as irrelevant the claims and complains of the ones you deem as being lower than you (in rank, paying capabilities or "tactical intelligence"),or if you aren't affected directly by the objects of those complains .

finally some recognision for how hard life is for us dutchies. Can't be thrirsty if you're drowning!

about the whole other thing, i think basing nerfs/buffs on mid level players / late starters / non-competative players views isn't a good plan. Not because i think i'm super awesome and i've moved past the struggles of the common man, but because it's only temperary for those players, where as the effects of nerfs/buffs are more "permanent" for the "older players". Wiggs for example can still be used in older servers, no matter how much people brag how easy they deal with wiggs to boost their own ego. Nerfing them would make them totally unusable. I know wiggs is still pretty common on newer leaderboards and lower ranks, wich could be seen as problematic. But that situation will change naturally, without making wiggs unplayable for later on in arena, in GW and raids in the process.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »

Seriously, older players are the virtual equivalent of the 1 per-centers. Apparently is human nature to just dismiss as irrelevant the claims and complains of the ones you deem as being lower than you (in rank, paying capabilities or "tactical intelligence"),or if you aren't affected directly by the objects of those complains .

finally some recognision for how hard life is for us dutchies. Can't be thrirsty if you're drowning!

about the whole other thing, i think basing nerfs/buffs on mid level players / late starters / non-competative players views isn't a good plan. Not because i think i'm super awesome and i've moved past the struggles of the common man, but because it's only temperary for those players, where as the effects of nerfs/buffs are more "permanent" for the "older players". Wiggs for example can still be used in older servers, no matter how much people brag how easy they deal with wiggs to boost their own ego. Nerfing them would make them totally unusable. I know wiggs is still pretty common on newer leaderboards and lower ranks, wich could be seen as problematic. But that situation will change naturally, without making wiggs unplayable for later on in arena, in GW and raids in the process.

Well maybe you should consider giving some of that water to those less fortunate than you.

Also there are plenty of ways to nerf Wiggs, for example, without impacting older players or their viability in raids or GW:
    One simple way is unlocking some of the more OP abilities at higher level, when counters are more accessible, For example making harder for them to one shoot at level 60, or sooner for the lucky Iphone owners who received them for free.
    Other way is to rework some mediocre leaders like Tarkin,Ashoka or Daka and give them critical avoidance or even crit immunity on their leader ability. This will not affect Wiggs viability in Raids, will not affect much older players, and will greatly boost the diversity on lower levels, plus will make Nightsisters, jedi or other factions a little bit more relevant. And I am sure that there are countless other possible ways to please newer players with little to no effect on the older players.

Where is a will there is a way. The problem with Wiggs being OP should be attributed to the former not the later.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Mullato wrote: »
    Wiggs
    Chaze
    Gk

Can still do well.

Yes. It can still beat Zaul/Zader teams with ease. I think one of the main reasons people have moved on from it is not so much effectiveness, but boredom from using them for the prior 3-5 months when really the only meta was wiggs/lando/sth with small doses of ep/anakin/raid han and occasional doses of Akbar for the speed....
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Well maybe you should consider giving some of that water to those less fortunate than you.

Also there are plenty of ways to nerf Wiggs, for example, without impacting older players or their viability in raids or GW:
    One simple way is unlocking some of the more OP abilities at higher level, when counters are more accessible, For example making harder for them to one shoot at level 60, or sooner for the lucky Iphone owners who received them for free.
    Other way is to rework some mediocre leaders like Tarkin,Ashoka or Daka and give them critical avoidance or even crit immunity on their leader ability. This will not affect Wiggs viability in Raids, will not affect much older players, and will greatly boost the diversity on lower levels, plus will make Nightsisters, jedi or other factions a little bit more relevant. And I am sure that there are countless other possible ways to please newer players with little to no effect on the older players.

Where is a will there is a way. The problem with Wiggs being OP should be attributed to the former not the later.

that isn't nerfing wiggs, that is boosting other characters. I'm fine with that. Keep in mind that those changes may only change the meta and won't add much in terms of diversity. Players with devoloping rosters can't farm that many characters at once, so they'll stick with what is known to work.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    weird nobody wants gamorrean guard nerfed, he is so OP