Zylo or Zavage?

I use a Palpatine lead and am looking to get my first zeta soon. Any suggestions?

Replies

• mplv
    70 posts Member
    Zavage is a badass. Goodluck
  • mlb1399
    674 posts Member
    Zylo. He can take out 4 people by himself in arena, solos P1 of HAAT and works on any team
  • I have both... depends on the rest of your arena team if you intend to use him in arena. If you plan for a sith team under z maul then savage...
    Z savage also can finish off 4 toons at once...
  • Vertigo
    4496 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Startomsto wrote: »
    I have both... depends on the rest of your arena team if you intend to use him in arena. If you plan for a sith team under z maul then savage...
    Z savage also can finish off 4 toons at once...

Neither can finish off 4 toons at once if one of them is Nihilus and it's late match ;)
  • Both lol
  • I use a Palpatine lead and am looking to get my first zeta soon. Any suggestions?

Zylo is better he does more damage and has 25,000 Hp at max level
  • I just zetaed Kylo he's gl 11and 5 star. He's awesome and I can use him everywhere (except raids) and he dominates. If you have to choose, I say Zylo.
    Zavage is my next one and he'll be added onto my team of zaul/nilhus/zavage/zylo/Palps.
  • My shard is getting the second wave of zetas and none of them make a difference on defense. Sid, Yoda, Barris, savage, Nihilus, Kylo zetas changed absolutely nothing. On offense everyone can beat each other already so I decided to zeta a second leader rather than go for a third zeta'd member then will stock pile then after that.
  • Zaul... without Zaul you should wait on either... at the very least Zader and then go Zylo
  • tough call...Zavage is a beast specially with Zaul or darth nihilus lead...Zylo is a beast as well, that fits well in any team...if you're going for a sith team i'd probably recommend Zavage...i got zylo myself and love him..he solos P1 of Haat!
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    problem with "solo p1" most of the haat guilds finish p1 in 15 mins, so usually you wont have time to solo it...
  • How is zSavage without zMaul lead?

I'm considering putting a Zeta on him but I don't use zMaul (or even have him unlocked).

I was thinking of trying him with EP lead or Rex lead but not sure how well that will work...