Poe: A Plea for Context from @EA_Jesse @CG_JohnSalera

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    I have accepted the fact that he will get nerfed in time. So who would make for a good replacement? My team is currently Rey, Admiral Ackbar, IG86, Poe, and I still need a fifth toon. But as you can see, he is a pretty important part of my team. With that said, do you guys know of anyone who could replace him?
  • Options
    No need to replace. The nerf was almost a non change
  • xJazzx
    808 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »
    I have accepted the fact that he will get nerfed in time. So who would make for a good replacement? My team is currently Rey, Admiral Ackbar, IG86, Poe, and I still need a fifth toon. But as you can see, he is a pretty important part of my team. With that said, do you guys know of anyone who could replace him?

He won't get nerfed in the future. Remember, he was part of the $100 character bundle. A nerf equates refund and money loss. Plus many spent crystals to farm equipment and credits leveling him. CG will be stupid to nerf him and lose money and then motivate another Meta which again calls for more nerf elsewhere.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Wait and see how/if he is changed. If they keep his speed but remove turn meter reduction, he can still taunt guys off your damage dealers. It is really just a wait and see.

In the mean time, farm guys you like or versital characters that can be useful in a verity of team builds. Or just sit on your tokens and wait until things work themselves out.

I advise patience.

Krey
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    I would suggest Stormtrooper Han, he can mess things up with all that global turn meter gain. I sometimes use him, but I don't have him starred/geared up yet, so he still goes down pretty fast...
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Teebo
    If you want to see a very annoying team fight one where people keep going stealth randomly
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    slampdx wrote: »
    Teebo
    If you want to see a very annoying team fight one where people keep going stealth randomly

So you are saying that Teebo is worth farming?
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    hnewton wrote: »

No one can replace poe with what he does for a team after this "nerf"

Its not a nerf if it has 0 impact to his effectivness. Tenacity = useless to poe
    Speed = everything to him

Tenacity boost wont prevent his taunt (which happens really fast) and once he taubts the damage is done. Replace him an you'll regret it till the devs realise what i just said and balance him properly
  • D_Millennial
    847 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    There's no need to replace him. If he gets nerved it will be his turn meter, which was a bonus.

He still serves his purpose as a turn 7 taunt who protects squishy/slow toons.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    slampdx wrote: »
    Teebo

So you are saying that Teebo is worth farming?

No but he's fun to play