better tank against chaze+wiggs teams: B2 or Shoretrooper

What is more useful when using an empire team against wiggs+chaze combinations? Shores pre-taunt and crit imunity or B2s dispel and ability buff?

Replies

• I paid up for Shoretrooper as I thought it was "the answer" so I'll give you my opinion:

7* but only gear 8.... Not bad, and the Critical immunity is useful. Was able to stay pretty viable again those teams. I have not gone to gear 9 yet with him, as I started working on a double tank/taunt rebel team that does work against them. I am happy to have him, because also working on an Empire team that I hope to roll out soon.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/speedokillz/

December 2016 Arena Shard
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I guess you will need both. The pre—taunt to counter Wiggs OHKOs and B2 to counter the vast amount of buffs.
  • If you are looking for an alternate counter to this rebel plague then sub in kylo.
  • If you are looking for an alternate counter to this rebel plague then sub in kylo.

kylo instead of the tank, or to replace another toon with Kylo?
  • Waqui wrote: »
    I guess you will need both. The pre—taunt to counter Wiggs OHKOs and B2 to counter the vast amount of buffs.

I run an EP Vader TFP Boba B2 team and I don't know if I should also farm Shore. I think all the toons I have are essential against the rebel combo (with the exception of Vader, but he is my most developed toon) so I don't know who to remove for Shore to run a dual tank team.