zSidious or zNihilus under zMaul

WR4TH0R
170 posts Member
any body tried their unique zetas? Are they worth it under zMaul lead.

Currently running
zMaul g11
Vader g10
Palp g11
Nihilus g10
And rotate S.A. and SiT depending what I'm up against. Both g10. Normally leave SiT in on defence. My S.A. is fastest on shard and SiT is tankiest.

I think Vader might be my weak spot on defence so as I just got Sid to g10 im thinking to bring him in, in vaders spot but then I'm wondering who to zeta between Sid and Nilly or if there is a better option to work into the squad

Replies

• I am pretty much in the same boat as you are. I am in the process of doing the full sith with zMaul, DH, Savage, S.A. and S.T. I am battling if I should put the zeta on DH's unique or Savage. I do think Vader needs to leave from you lineup though. I also feel that Palp has been underperforming for me also here...
    @WR4TH0R
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Sid is just better with his unique. Hands down. I like Zid in gw. Him and maul are gaining tm like machines and will take out nodes by themselves
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    @FN55378008. I love vader on offense but think its nostalgia and fanboyism thats keeping him there for me. My savage is only @5☆ g8 or less so hes not really an option for me at this point.
    Palp is still key imo.
    I need to keep zKylo in check a lot on my shard and this is where I feel Vader serves me well enough with AB but I am thinking Sid may nail him better but is it gonna open me up to Rex leads which I keep under control with my current set up on offence.
    Really wanting to do nihilus unique but maybe that's because he's my flavour at the moment.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    @Jetlife Im thinking more for top end arena. I find GW a breeze but i guess he would make autoing it better.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Sid wasn't actually zeta'd in that video. In the right squad he is viable without the zeta. If you have Nihilus you can take ep out for sid. Sid is faster than ep. Sid goes first and lays down debuffs, Nihilus with 2nd fastest speed follows and raises cd of all enemies. This works against everybody but Rex lead squads. Have to play with strategy against Rex.

Also Vader isn't the best either. You already have a 1shot ability with Nihilus so you don't really need that culling blade. He has an AB and that's important but that's why I use dooku. Dooku uses his basic way more than Vader, and with dooku I get the stun/shock I lost from ep. People underestimate dooku. He is powerful wth his debuffs
    @WR4TH0R
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    @Jetlife nice squad. Drooling over all the red sabers.
    Unfortunately I overlooked both dooku and savage. When nihilus was announced I worked on savage only as a back up when we didn't know what the squad requirements were. When it was announced as open I left him again. Kinda wish I hadn't
    Who would you think is key in your line up most to least?
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Zaul/Zavage/Nihilus are most important by far.
    I don't think Nihilus unique is worth it in this set up, until you get zeta for other sith.
    Nihilus unique would work best in squad with Nihilus/trooper/assassin/Zavage; not sure if I would have Nihilus lead and who my 5th would be. But that's a whole different style team.

But dooku is great and all, but if I were to change it up and add assassin or trooper, I would most likely drop dooku even with zeta.
    Sid is just squishy and that's why he is underrated. If he can lay down his exposes and dodge a bit it's good enough from me. His heal block is awesome. I guess this team just relies on the awesome debuffs compared to when I used ep and just crossed my fingers for rng. This is an actual team now.
    @WR4TH0R
    This in my opinion is best sith squad but most people think sith assassin is needed