Please rotate new toons into the Shard Shop.

Zooey
1607 posts Member
I'm never going to spend 300 shard shop currency on Chewbacca or Greedo. I will however spend it in a heartbeat on Sith Trooper or some other new toon that I'm farming. And given the exchange rate, I believe this would still be a profitable offer for them.

If they don't want to put the newest pack only toons in, that's fine, but they should put chromium toons like the latest Sith in there. Most people that still pull chromiums will do it exclusively for the new toons and there's nothing really for them to spend excess shard shop currency on.

5 shards a week. Cmon CG.

Replies

• +10000
  • For a shard shop with the appalling ratios there as is, what baffles me is why aren't all characters (bar raid han and GK and the newer ones not in chromium) in there? It makes zero sense to have only 6 slots. I may be inclined to actually farm some **** currency if I knew I could buy say FOTP shards in there everyday, even if it i one purchase a day if not refreshing.

As if that store wasn't infuriating enough
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    For a shard shop with the appalling ratios there as is, what baffles me is why aren't all characters (bar raid han and GK and the newer ones not in chromium) in there? It makes zero sense to have only 6 slots. I may be inclined to actually farm some **** currency if I knew I could buy say FOTP shards in there everyday, even if it i one purchase a day if not refreshing.

As if that store wasn't infuriating enough

I guess because in that way, whales could have any toon they want. Since most of them have a ton of shard shop currensy from constantly buying chromiums.

With the 6 slots, they are forcing the impulsive spenders to refresh over and over.
  • I'm ok with how it is if they tweak the ratio a little and make it so characters I already have 7* don't pop up because that's ridiculous..
  • They should at least refresh it daily. K20 has been in there for way too long too. I have 14k credit and waiting for a decent toon.