The Empire team I'd really like to use more

Aero
2972 posts Member
tmXNaZR.jpg

Replies

• Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Snowtrooper might actually gain Offense Up from his AOE against those guys!
  • Ahem. You have Shoretrooper where Tarkin should be.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    I want to know why you put the resources into buffing stormtrooper
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    DatBoi wrote: »

Read the title of the thread. It is the empire team op really wants to use.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Ahem. You have Shoretrooper where Tarkin should be.

Nope, just the general and four stormtroopers.

Some people play for meta, some don't. The original Stormtrooper is iconic, I had to have him. He's also the only generic character on the loading screen which speaks volumes. Maybe I'll luck into a rework, maybe I won't. Either way I enjoy using any opportunity to field fun thematic teams.
  • A zeta for Veers that would buff ground troopers would be a nice additon.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Give veers zeta the equivalent of SRP's ability (but troopers being revived) if they have a buff and you might be on to something
  • Storm Troopers skill "Imperial Marksmanship" is priceless.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    I'd run that team as well. I was thrilled to find out my favorite Imperial Officer was in the game, then I realized he wasn't very good. Still farmed, geared, leveled, and modded him though. Have done so with every Empire character.

If your looking for a place to use Stormtrooper he's actually not bad for P3 of HAAT. Once he's geared and modded enough to survive all those Droid attacks, his reducing TM when hit while taunting is really good. He ever gets that rework I'll be golden, lol.
  • Aero wrote: »
    Shoretrooper doesn't have OT cred like Tarkin though.
  • War
    932 posts Member
    Aero wrote: »
    Shoretrooper doesn't have OT cred like Tarkin though.

Doesn't change that it's the general and four troopers. Tarkin was a bureaucrat, not a ground forces commander.
  • Nice
  • lisztophobia
    808 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    War wrote: »
    Doesn't change that it's the general and four troopers. Tarkin was a bureaucrat, not a ground forces commander.
    Pshhhh. Tarkin was an admiral. A general of the ships. No more of a bureaucrat than a general, he risked his life just as much as any general. In fact, he got killed when his space station was blown up by a stray torpedo that somehow found its way -- against infinitesimal odds -- into an unprotected exhaust port, of all things.
    tmXNaZR.jpg

The game addition of an AT-AT pilot would be cool for him.
  • scuba wrote: »

Tbh im impressed by two things @scuba ,one is aeros fo squad and second is your jyns zetad unique
    discord:Darth Woodman#6467,looking for shardmates:Warrior ìN,skirge2000,GlideX,erykgx,harunalp,TDB,Kiwida,dyloot,pm me on discord plz
    Ahem. You have Shoretrooper where Tarkin should be.

Some people play for meta, some don't. The original Stormtrooper is iconic, I had to have him. He's also the only generic character on the loading screen which speaks volumes. Maybe I'll luck into a rework, maybe I won't. Either way I enjoy using any opportunity to field fun thematic teams.

Bless you and your non-meta following ways. I'm coming up on a year of playing and still don't have a wiggs team. Very proud of that :P
  • scuba
    14039 posts Member
    Bt_7274 wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »

Tbh im impressed by two things scuba ,one is aeros fo squad and second is your jyns zetad unique

Lol.Had too. Zetas were buring a hole in my digital pocket.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    To the original poster:
    You are a gentleman, a scholar, and a true mensch. Keep on flopping in the free world,
    --Nick!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.