I have
Mace (L)
JC, Ahsoka, Clone, Tie, Slave 1
Wedge, Biggs, Tie Reaper

They have
Akbar(L)
Slave 1, Scimitar, Biggs, Wedge, Bistan
?, ?, ?

Everytime Biggs just taunts and gains protection every time something happens and all my ships get killed while I keep attacking Biggs.

Replies

• Scimitar is your problem, if you cant kill it before its turn save Ahsoka's dispel to after the retribution/stealth. Once you kill the Scimitar you kill Bistan if you can but by then you probably can finish BIggs then Bistan isnt as bit an issue.
  • Schmitar gives retribution and a counter attack. Ackbar has a unique that grants extra protection every time a ship attack south of turn. Therefore Biggs taunts, gets retribution, and every time you attack him he attacks back. He never gets hurt because he always just gains protection. This is the strategy I use and it works pretty well. You must use Ashoka or a despellwr to take the taunt and the retribution more importantly away. Best of luck. Hope this helps.
  • Yeah I've also learned the hard way that scimitar is a real threat. The best way he's used is that first reinforcement. Combined with Biggs under Ackbar ship is OP for sure. Is Ashoka the only ship that dispels?
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    5's will dispel with his basic if the target is target locked.
  • Holio
    99 posts Member
    Maul definitely part of the problem.. But they are also taking good advantage of the Biggs bug, that regains all of his protection when they target lock on you.. its most annoying..
  • If you can put buff immunity on biggs (tfp does this with special attack when tl is present) then dispel the taunt (5s is good because of the tl for buff immunity) then you can safely ignore biggs for a bit and work on the threats elsewhere.
    | ANZGC | Exile |