B2 against zaul?

I've been going back and forth for a while on him.

Pros:
-Removes stealth
-Buff immunity to prevent going into stealth
-At a small level, evasion down

Cons:
-Pew pew, pew pew
-Takes up valuable slot
-Attacks too much, his basic on sith usually cause them to re-stealth through a worthless 2k crit or dodge. Except to remove foresight or trigger expose his basic is worthless.
-Daze, stun, shock make him a 2 ton garbage can
-His profile doesn't fit in the character box

Replies

• Ben_kenobi
    447 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Don't give him mods with cc secondaries, give him an accuracy arrow. His evasion down is very valuable imo
  • I've been going back and forth for a while on him.

Pros:
    -Removes stealth
    -Buff immunity to prevent going into stealth
    -At a small level, evasion down

Cons:
    -Pew pew, pew pew
    -Takes up valuable slot
    -Attacks too much, his basic on sith usually cause them to re-stealth through a worthless 2k crit or dodge. Except to remove foresight or trigger expose his basic is worthless.
    -Daze, stun, shock make him a 2 ton garbage can
    -His profile doesn't fit in the character box

To address those cons:
    -can't do nothing bout dem pew pews lol
    - valuable slot is subjective, especially as he has a great use against many teams
    - You forget if that basic hits sith get evasion down. Combined with buff block you stop them stealthing and getting tm on dodge. Double whammy from one toon. Throw in the many attacks you can hit evasion down on quite a few sith
    - Try running him with cleansers. A combo of Rex lead, Gk, B2, (chaze maybe), enables triple cleanse of daze or shock. Really needs a cleanser with him imo
    - Dear god he Is huge isn't he? And why is grevious so tiny in the character box:/ and can grevious character model please get lightsabers when viewing him????
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    All about the mods
    Add accuracy.
    Don't add crit chance.

yKYSulZ.jpg

His dispel is one of the best in the game vs zeta sith lead.
    Dispel then buff immunity then damage
    Only character that does dispel and buff immunity on same attack.
    One of only 2 that puts buff immunity before damage.
  • scuba wrote: »
    All about the mods
    Add accuracy.
    Don't add crit chance.

yKYSulZ.jpg

Who's the other again?
  • SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    All about the mods
    Add accuracy.
    Don't add crit chance.

yKYSulZ.jpg

Who's the other again?

Poe?
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    SubzeeeDon wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    All about the mods
    Add accuracy.
    Don't add crit chance.

yKYSulZ.jpg

Who's the other again?

Tie fight pilot.

To be fair ep applies shock before damage.
  • I'd suggest taking him. With the right mods, he's going to be laughing in the faces of your enemies as they try to get buffs. Then, when they dodge, he's gonna start laughing again while hitting them with some evasion-down.
  • Potency him up.
  • B2 is the one character I can't seem to replace on my squad. His AoE dispel combined with his constant TM is effective against any team. Counters zMaul, Rex, Chaze, GK, auto taunts like Shore/Baze. He's too effective against multiple teams comps to replace. Sure he doesn't hit very hard but 2-4k a hit with the amount of turns he gets adds up to a lot over time. His weakness is obviously Daze/Shock. Best way to counter this is to have some kind of cleanse on your side and/or tenacity up like from Rex or Chirrut. Or Yoda if running Jedi. You could run Tenacity mods but I'm not sure how effective it is. I use Tenacity set bonus mods with Accuracy arrow and Potency cross. Then use an offense triangle. For secondaries I look for the same.
  • Some of it is situational I guess.

I run Zaul, DN, go first EP, SiT, B2 currently. I only face Zaul at around payout, don't have to deal with Rex L or zQGJ at all. Everyone can beat everyone so looking at improving defense.

He has accuracy Arrow and Potency + already and CC is +2.2% due to it being on protection/protection/defense mod.

SiT is godly, I have no idea why more people don't run him on zaul so he's not going anywhere.

I have G9 GK, SA, Savage + 1 unused zeta which are all heavy investments with question marks. I threw out G11 sid.

Going to try Rex in place of B2, see how it goes then try double tank GK/SiT unless someone gives me a better alternative.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Some of it is situational I guess.

I run Zaul, DN, go first EP, SiT, B2 currently. I only face Zaul at around payout, don't have to deal with Rex L or zQGJ at all. Everyone can beat everyone so looking at improving defense.

He has accuracy Arrow and Potency + already and CC is +2.2% due to it being on protection/protection/defense mod.

SiT is godly, I have no idea why more people don't run him on zaul so he's not going anywhere.

I have G9 GK, SA, Savage + 1 unused zeta which are all heavy investments with question marks. I threw out G11 sid.

Going to try Rex in place of B2, see how it goes then try double tank GK/SiT unless someone gives me a better alternative.

SiT is quite good but his gear is absolutely ridiculous lol. 250 cuffs.
  • I put b2 in my Zaul team to beat the rex/chaze double cleansers. Otherwise i will leave him out. He is useless when dazed/shocked. So he will get to use his aoe dispel once at most twice in one battle unless u have a cleanser. B2 even with accuracy arrow doesnt land his dispel or buff immunity as often as u think.

I prefer GK as my tank because he cleanses but i dont have trooper so maybe he works better.
  • I was gearing GK before I quit halfway through for SiT. I know a lot of people like GK w zaul but I feel a lot in his toolkit gets nullified.

GK on zaul teams never get a second dispell off against other zaul teams due to zaul's double damage and general lack of foresight compared to a jedi team. The crit immunity is wasted under zaul and lead the charge has very little impact because zaul teams don't have buffs. Even the benefits of foresight are diminished.

But yeah, SiT's grind is bad. I had to devote everything to him for quite a while.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Woodroward wrote: »
    Who's SiT?

I know, stinks huh?

• B2 is great in azaul team, for all reasons mentioned above and because he is tanky and take a beating whilst siths are in stealth
  • sith trooper
  • Vallik
    163 posts Member
    B2 is awesome againsy zaul accuracy mod plus evasion down is awesome

Buff block and evasion down really ruins a siths day