Free red Data Card???

Hello Guys,

i cant find that red Data card in my game? Does anyone else have the same problem?

Greetz

Replies

• Yes the red data card isn't showing up for me either, even when restarting the spp
  • Maybe it turns up at a certain time of the day?
  • Yeah didn't get mine at midnight, nor was it there this morning.
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I'm pretty sure for some reason this one triggers at midnight pacific since that's exactly when it did last night. Not sure why you didn't have one this morning unless you have already claimed one. The second one is due, if I am correct, in 40 minutes. Then again, I may not be correct... And no, I don't live in that zone.
  • You mean left coast
  • Zerx
    94 posts Member
    Right on cue. Midnight pacific. New red card.
  • Kael_Antilles
    36 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Zerx wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure for some reason this one triggers at midnight pacific since that's exactly when it did last night. Not sure why you didn't have one this morning unless you have already claimed one. The second one is due, if I am correct, in 40 minutes. Then again, I may not be correct... And no, I don't live in that zone.

I live in Malta, so CET for me. Yesterday it appeared before/around 11am or so. If its specific to PST and same as my news letter (23hrs ago apparently), it should appear anytime soon. If this is the case, it's weird it doesn't update with everything else at midnight for my specific time zone.

Edit - restarted game after posting this and card was there, so I'll get it at 9am everyday. Still strange not with midnight stuff - don't know this subject area, assume something to do with it being limited?